RE Closing Threads

Blaikie

Three times I have typed up opinionated and constructive replies to threads today only to have them deleted when I hit the 'Save' button to find that the thread had been closed by a moderator.

I know most of the threads popping up are about the same subject including this one so I await the closing down of this aswell, however. The thread titled "What players are saying about EQ/SWG and WOW" should have not been closed and left open for discussion as it was by far the best post I have seen regarding the status of MMORPGS from past until present and by all means it was:

1) Constructive

2) Helpful

3) Respectful

As the Moderator states how it should be when closing down the thread.

This is an EA forum. Free Speech means about as much as a bent nickel to these guys. Their Moderators are a reflection of this. Though they might not be heartless machines like their bosses, or have such an over inflated ego, they are employed by such.

(80+ USD stock in 2008? Really EA? Only you thought that was possible)

Edited by Zeromentor

If I type a long reply I often copy it before hitting send for that reason :D

It's bizarre how they will re-route some topics onto other threads yet others will keep being restarted over and over and over again without any moderation intervention.

There is no consistency

They are not trying to silence anyone who isn't an obvious troll ...

Stop hating on these forums and move on. No one cares about your opinions and would rather have constructive discussions about SWTOR than helping you with your trolling.