The Black Hole (location)

Amuntet

Why do I need to load Corellia and run through it to get to the Black Hole? And then load it again to get back to my ship.

What is BioWare's obsession with load screens.

Please make a seamless world like every other MMO since 2002, or give me a 'Teleport to The Black Hole' option from my ship and 'Teleport back to your ship' option from the shuttle in that area.

Why do I need to load Corellia and run through it to get to the Black Hole? And then load it again to get back to my ship.

What is BioWare's obsession with load screens.

Please make a seamless world like every other MMO since 2002, or give me a 'Teleport to The Black Hole' option from my ship and 'Teleport back to your ship' option from the shuttle in that area.

it's not that hard...... pick up the the quest at the fleet go to corellia right outside the spaceport is a ship that takes u right to the BH

it's not that hard...... pick up the the quest at the fleet go to corellia right outside the spaceport is a ship that takes u right to the BH

My problem is having to wait for the Corellia load time both times.

• 2 weeks later...

Bioware has an evil plan all formulated....

Every game now comes out subpar and that is the best you can say about it. That is a given since Dark Age Origins. 10 year old UIs, no actual gaming as part of the product just point and click adventure nonsense, but the big uber secret is loading screens.

While staring at loading screen 2,417 you start to devalue yourself, your time and motivations. The subliminal message starts, "Buy Bioware Games, Buy EA games (like Madden 2012 since which is Madden 2011 with a new cover), consume, you are important, but only if you buy from us, Microtransactions are your friend, buy, consume, you have no value with any balance in your bank account, micro transaction, Mass Effect 3 endings make sense, Casey is your friend, Mac is your friend, Ohlen is your friend."

Thus ends the Bioware loading screen conspiracy theory.

Every game now comes out subpar and that is the best you can say about it. That is a given since Dark Age Origins. 10 year old UIs, no actual gaming as part of the product just point and click adventure nonsense, but the big uber secret is loading screens.

While staring at loading screen 2,417 you start to devalue yourself, your time and motivations. The subliminal message starts, "Buy Bioware Games, Buy EA games (like Madden 2012 since which is Madden 2011 with a new cover), consume, you are important, but only if you buy from us, Microtransactions are your friend, buy, consume, you have no value with any balance in your bank account, micro transaction, Mass Effect 3 endings make sense, Casey is your friend, Mac is your friend, Ohlen is your friend."

Um wow just gotta say:

'Teleport to The Black Hole' option from my ship and 'Teleport back to your ship' option from the shuttle in that area.

^This. Though I would also accept a $300 check from Bioware to purchase a SSD just so I can play their game without suffering extreme loading screen fatigue. While on the subject I thought 1.2 gave us the power to skip ALL Orbital Stations, yet we still have to pass through the Belsavis Orbital station every effing time we want to go to the planet from our ship.

We have complained about this in the past and their fix; I may ride my speeder through the spaceport and yet I still have to;

Zone into the hangar

Zone into my ship

Wait on launch animation (but wait; I just wanted to put something into my vault and it was closer, oh well)

Go to Nav System

enter system map

select system

navigate to system

Zone into docking bay

Wait on landing animation (yes it may be spacebar avoided but it's still there)

Take elevator to orbital station

Run through orbital station

Take shuttle to planet surface

Run through hangar

Take elevator into station

I wish I could simply run the spaceport and run aboard my ship and not have it take off until I hit my nav console and then take off or land directly at a planet.

I understand this is a function of quest flow; but so many of the stations are basically ghost towns that serve no purpose than a few isolated story line quests.

I have been jumped on a single character in the airlock; but because of that every time I fly to certain planets I have to waste time running through an airlock. It's inefficiency at best.

My recommendations;

Make orbitals a separate space flight destination and appear as a moon orbiting the planet destination.

Provide a reason to go their other than something to wrong through; vendors, alternate planetary quests, social areas, etc.

Make hangar story line quests move via holocommunicator vice simply zoning into the hangar. Meaning after you witness the communicator cutscene it loads you into your temporary cutscene instance; and then after the conflict when you report the "results" it returns you to the real world; basically a script would follow as such:

A. Communicator triggers upon entering Hangar A

B. (Player clicks on communicator)

communication cutscene loads;

player is transitioned to Alternate Hangar B

player storyline event occurs

player may either

1. receive follow on communication (repeat B; returning player into Hangar A)

2. enter ship and proceed as normal (if player turns around to leave have (1) occur.

This would prevent other players from having to zone into individual hangars. You could populate the spaceport with massive amounts of ships making it look like a large open bays as some of the movies. It would permit an open spaceport social area as players run past each other going to their ships (making the space port seem, well, like a busy spaceport) It would still support individual story arcs.

The idea is giving players the facade of control of their ships. This adds to the immersion vice the current system which makes them feel a passenger and/or distracts from gameplay. Arbitrarily running through a taxing and mindless system of zoning pulls you out of the story and makes you question; why am I going through this every time.. I would just fly to anchorhead directly (ala EVERY STAR WARS MOVIE).

That was a troll post, right?

As me having a slow sloth computer and sometimes crashes due to overload in loading. I agree, I would love to have it where I dont have NEARLY as many loading screens. Kinda like when ur in an orbital station and go to a planet, most of the time the "Swtor" picture comes up for a second and you are there, that to me would be amazing

We have complained about this in the past and their fix; I may ride my speeder through the spaceport and yet I still have to;

Zone into the hangar

Zone into my ship

Wait on launch animation (but wait; I just wanted to put something into my vault and it was closer, oh well)

Go to Nav System

enter system map

select system

navigate to system

Zone into docking bay

Wait on landing animation (yes it may be spacebar avoided but it's still there)

Take elevator to orbital station

Run through orbital station

Take shuttle to planet surface

Run through hangar

Take elevator into station

I think you have too many steps there when talking about Corellia.