Planning on raiding as commando. Advice?

deldonty

I have been reading the forums while installing the game and downloading the patch. I have read that the commando tree of the trooper class is a very raid viable class. I was just wondering if anyone can confirm this. I have not played yet so i do not know which classes really are easier to play with.

I have been reading the forums while installing the game and downloading the patch. I have read that the commando tree of the trooper class is a very raid viable class. I was just wondering if anyone can confirm this. I have not played yet so i do not know which classes really are easier to play with.

All classes are easy to play when u know how, its just preference, i like the idea of heavy armour and large guns, so it works for me, but tthere are many classes that can out DPS us but we can survive more, there has been many times where i have been last man standing and got the last blow on a boss fight

Trooper is also a Single target healer compared to AOE heals if u want to go down that tree and heal on the move more successful then any other class

The choice is yours :)