Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unremitting vs Unstoppable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Unremitting vs Unstoppable

criminalheretic
09.14.2012 , 03:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Pretty much this I think. As a pub player I like it when the devs lazyness actually helps us out. I get super jealous anytime I'm on Imp Fleet though =(
I actually don't mind the Republic Fleet, whichever wing it is with the Fountains and ponds and stuff is kind of sweet. Lame that I can never mount my speeder doing Esseles though...
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

UGLYMRJ
09.14.2012 , 03:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
Agreed. Flinging pebbles carries with it the inherent humiliation of well, flinging pebbles. If they are going to make it more visible, I demand they make it cooler as well! Like some kind of light force energy, it could look like Havoc's plasma blast from the X-Men.
I concur... it def needs a coolness buff.

I was thinking along the same lines.

Cuz you know who throws rocks? Elementary school kids who can't fight.

Leiralei
09.14.2012 , 04:18 PM | #23
I bug reported it a while ago, hope the fix makes it in soon.
:: लीर :: Commando :: Sage :: Scoundrel :: Guardian :: Powertech :: Assassin :: Operative :: Jugg :: Bioware Fangirl since NWN... RIP Bioware
Did they take out insurance on this game? I love it but its so weird.

ArchangelLBC
09.14.2012 , 04:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I concur... it def needs a coolness buff.

I was thinking along the same lines.

Cuz you know who throws rocks? Elementary school kids who can't fight.
I wish TKT was like the project storm you see some enemies use where they just throw huge rock after huge rock. That would be pretty awesome, would be more noticeable, and wouldn't be flinging pebbles which I agree is really really lame.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

vimm
09.14.2012 , 05:33 PM | #25
I think we can all agree that sith outswag the republic with ease. I find all of the Republic gear and abilities hideous; it's the only reason I don't play that side.

As for Unremitting, it should be more visible. A giant blue shield!
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

TonyDragonflame
09.15.2012 , 03:16 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
devs spent so much time working on the imp side of stuff, they had to skimp on the pub side. hence the crappy fleet, crap esseles instead of bt, and stuff like this
^ This.
Crappy reps starships, crappy slow animation for scoundrels shotgun's attacks compared with very fast operative's knife...

Altheran
09.15.2012 , 04:02 AM | #27
I love how the thread went from Unremitting vs Unstoppable to Telekinetic Throw vs Force Lightning

Syberduh
09.15.2012 , 04:08 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaStyx View Post
I play a guardian and I know it must be frustrating for people to eat a full master strike with unremitting, but my real question, and pardon me if this has already been asked, is why does the Juggernaut have a very distinctive red glow/shield pop up when they are immune to cc's/interrupts but Guardians have no such distinct animation? It's kind of a pain to try and look at the enemy's small icons for the unremitting symbol while eating said MS, or blowing a CC/KB just to realize they are immune to begin with. Flame on community
Yes it can be nearly impossible to see whether a guardian has unremitting -- especially if other effects are present. Quite a few threads have already been posted on this subject. I'm sure Bioware will fix it ... soon.

CBRGhostRider
09.15.2012 , 12:17 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post
Yes it can be nearly impossible to see whether a guardian has unremitting -- especially if other effects are present. Quite a few threads have already been posted on this subject. I'm sure Bioware will fix it ... soon.
Took them a year to give mercs interrupts. Let's not hold our breaths

Vedano
09.15.2012 , 04:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
While I don't seem to have an issue with this... I do get it. Being a sorc it does seem easier to recognize the jugs vs guardians.

On the same note... I think the pebbles from the sages should be as visible as a sorcs lightning. It's something that comes with experience and not an issue any more but it would make sense. It's far easier to track the lightning back to it's source than it is tiny pebbles.
Of course its easier, mostly because its every effin where. I once had force lightning coming at me in 4 different directions. We just dont have pebble spammers like you guys have lightning spammers. its not that youre not seeing it, its that its not there nearly as much. Sith side have a crap ton of lightning turrets.

I have been seen a trend coming back from before patch 1.2 and that is the wz is full of mostly inq's and bh's, mostly pt's cause theyre stupid easy and hit like trucks and of course the ever popular dps tanks assissins and then the turret of all turrets sorcs. I have seen so many warzones with just those 3, its like do they know that other classes exist in this game?
The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved.
- Samuel Smiles