Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please optimize the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please optimize the game

Philelectric
02.20.2013 , 10:56 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Thulcondar View Post
I am not an expert but I am told much of the issue here is the Hero Engine does not support large group settings well. Guess they should have known that before the y purchased it or designed their own (more time/money) like WOW did.
From what I heard Hero engine could handle over 10k players at once and the only problem is that Bioware was not able to optimize it because EA wanted to release the game too early. We have to blame EA, not Bioware
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

cashogy_reborn
02.20.2013 , 01:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Philelectric View Post
From what I heard Hero engine could handle over 10k players at once and the only problem is that Bioware was not able to optimize it because EA wanted to release the game too early. We have to blame EA, not Bioware
thats it in a nutshell.

bioware approached the Hero Engine's developers and offered to buy it. Hero Engine people said sure, but it is not finished. bioware people said np, we've got coders that can finish it, here is a pile of cash. you can find one of the guys who was part of the deal saying more or less this if you go to the Hero Engine site.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads