RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

As promised, we've been monitoring the state of populations on the remaining European RP-PvP servers (Lord Calypho, Jen’jidai, Huntmaster) since we’ve allowed for transfers to PvP destination servers. Based on current populations on these three servers, we are now going to open up an additional RP-PVE destination server for the remaining population.

The following options will be available for these three servers:

Lord Calypho

----> Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP)

----> The Progenitor (RP-PvE)

Jen'jidai

----> Jar'Kai Sword (PvP)

----> Vanjervalis Chain (RP-PvE)

Huntmaster

----> Darth Nihilus (PvP)

----> Battle Meditation (RP-PvE)

If you have already transferred to a PvP destination from one of these three RP-PvP servers and would like to, instead, transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE destination server, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we hope that all of you enjoy your new destination servers, wherever that may be.

I think you just made everybody very happy. :) Well done, Bioware.

Hi folks,

As promised, we've been monitoring the state of populations on the remaining European RP-PvP servers (Lord Calypho, Jen’jidai, Huntmaster) since we’ve allowed for transfers to PvP destination servers. Based on current populations on these three servers, we are now going to open up an additional RP-PVE destination server for the remaining population.

Lord Calypho

Jen'jidai

Huntmaster

If you have already transferred to a PvP destination from one of these three RP-PvP servers and would like to, instead, transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE destination server, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we hope that all of you enjoy your new destination servers, wherever that may be.

All I can say is....wow.

I could launch into a diatribe about how long this decision took, but at this point that would be petty.

So let me instead say, as I promised I would if this happened, thank you. Consider me resubbed, as well as a good many others I suspect.

^ (the pixel prevails...)

I'm really pleased to hear this, although I wasn't affected myself as an RP'er I did feel for people on the RP-PvP servers who didn't have the option to move to RP-PvE. It's also really great to hear that you'll be offering a transfer for the RP people who are on the destination PvP servers to an RP-PvE one, for those who didn't think they'd get the choice.

So as a Traskie refugee on Progenitor, I look forward to seeing all those on Lord Calypho soon!

Hi folks,

Lord Calypho

Many thanks Bioware, as with I suspect a good few others I will now be re-subbing in order to enjoy my legacy on a RP server with a community I will enjoy.

By the way, I just couldn't let it go without saking the obvious question:

Is it any coincidence that the day Bioware finally offers a solution (to both the crowds stuck on the dying EU RP-PVP servers and those who transferred to the PVP servers and now regret it) is the very same day that our favorite aburnesque arch-villain makes a surprise reappearance?

All hail the power of the Orange Pixel!

"The Pixel is dead! Long live the Pixel!"

Edited by misterME

I take it the ppl that moved are now stuck on tofn or are they getting the choice as am not happy with the move i feel i was forced into ?

Contact customer support in-game with a ticket and ask to have your characters transferred. :D

Edited by Kiyosa

Hi folks,

Lord Calypho

Jen'jidai

Huntmaster

Great, now can Ajunta Pall please have a west PvP destination?

While I appreciate that we are finally given this option, I do hope Bioware evaluates the mistakes made here. The whole handling of this situation was disrespectful to the customers and frankly unprofessional.

Why were we not simply given this choice in transfer destinations two weeks ago? If there was some sort of issue that didn't allow this back then, fine but in that case communicate with us! Let us know you are working on a transfer to the RP-PvE server. Or tell us that its simply not possible at this time due to restrictions in the transfer architecture. But communicate!

Hi folks,

Lord Calypho

Jen'jidai

Huntmaster

Thanks.

Lord Calypho

Jen'jidai

Huntmaster

Congratulations folks! Well done BioWare! :D

Now, of course, actual choices (for free) mean a precedence has been set and I feel a glimmer of hope... somewhere... ;)

Edited by InnerPieces