Cybertech: how to get from 400 -> 450?

tatatan

Hi guys,

i'm stuck at 425 (crafted rating 25 purple armor slabs) and now cant get past it. I need to get to 430 so i can RE the level 53 (rating 28) green armor pieces - how did you get there?

Tried to check vendors for schematics, tried to search gtn for dropped schems but no luck so far ..

cheers,

Hi guys,

i'm stuck at 425 (crafted rating 25 purple armor slabs) and now cant get past it. I need to get to 430 so i can RE the level 53 (rating 28) green armor pieces - how did you get there?

Tried to check vendors for schematics, tried to search gtn for dropped schems but no luck so far ..

cheers,

Check again :)

There are enough trainer learned schematics to go to 450. No vendor/gtn stuff is needed.

Hi guys,

cheers,

I'm having the exact same issue.. I can't figure out how to get past 425, i've tried crafting several different level 25 amorings and none of them are leveling up my cybertech. i even tried REing them and then crafting the blue 25's and still nothing ..

OP if you got past this please post what you crafted/how you got past this, Or anyone who has successfully gotten to 450 cause i've been trying for hours to figure this out and all i've managed to do is waste a bunch of credits on crafting materials...

I'm having the exact same issue.. I can't figure out how to get past 425, i've tried crafting several different level 25 amorings and none of them are leveling up my cybertech. i even tried REing them and then crafting the blue 25's and still nothing ..

OP if you got past this please post what you crafted/how you got past this, Or anyone who has successfully gotten to 450 cause i've been trying for hours to figure this out and all i've managed to do is waste a bunch of credits on crafting materials...

Ok, i figured it out (thanks to some friendly and helpful guys on the fleet) and am posting for the sake of anyone else who is having this problem.. for the first time in cybertech history you have to craft something other than armoring to move past 425, if you sort your craftables by level and then scroll down to earpieces there are a set of earpieces that are level 52, craft a few of those and you're out of the woods. I felt like an idiot when someone pointed it out but up til 425 you can get away with just crafting the appropriately leveled armorings. it took me several frustrating hours and about 300,000 wasted credits spent on crafting materials to figure out.. so i hope this helps someone out.

Happy crafting!

• 7 months later...
Why do they put this at Makeb only so people who don't know yet are stuck wandering around as to what is wrong?

Just place them on fleet too.

I believe the trainers are on the fleet as well. I know I purchased my advance training and schematics for my synweaver and my armor mech on the fleet and not on Makeb

I believe the trainers are on the fleet as well. I know I purchased my advance training and schematics for my synweaver and my armor mech on the fleet and not on Makeb

Cybertech after 400, u can only buy the advanced on fleet.

the rest sadly aswell after spending a bunch of credits on gtn for mods and stuff for RE i decided to google. first post = this and helped alot!

thnx all:rak_01: