Create Your Legacy pop up.

DeathEaterz

Legacy is a joke, does nothing, adds nothing to the game and I don't want to deal with it.

So how can I keep the "Create your Legacy" in game pop up prompt from getting in my way of playing this game? I can't zone or open my skill tree tab without closing this darn thing first.

Legacy is a joke, does nothing, adds nothing to the game and I don't want to deal with it.

So how can I keep the "Create your Legacy" in game pop up prompt from getting in my way of playing this game? I can't zone or open my skill tree tab without closing this darn thing first.

Currently it does nothing BUT the video shows

you can get legacy trait/race with your new characters which is awesome

possible items/gears/ and other goodies tied to legacy

rumor: possible cross faction trading or even legacy bank. What good it would do you if you have a son on the Republic side (legacy family tree) and your father/mother is on Empire side?

So how can I keep the "Create your Legacy" in game pop up prompt from getting in my way of playing this game?

Yes! There is a way. If you click on the little box area, this will activate your keyboard! At this precise time, you can use your fingers and press the keyboard buttons! Type a name in the box. After that, you wont get the super anoying game feature anymore! Good luck!

dude this game does nothing for nothing sake. ive allready unsubd

The game is asking you a question. You ignore it, it keeps on asking the question.

Either create a legacy name for yourself (be aware that it will not be editable, changeable or anything, and all of your toons on that server will be tagged with it) or put up with the dialog box coming up every time.

The game is asking you a question. You ignore it, it keeps on asking the question.

Either create a legacy name for yourself (be aware that it will not be editable, changeable or anything, and all of your toons on that server will be tagged with it) or put up with the dialog box coming up every time.

You have the option in your preferences to completely hide your Legacy name/title on all your alts (which is what I do). So OP just enter something already and hide it. Problem solved.