Jury-Rigged Battledroid

Mournblood

I'm willing to buy (WTB) this SH deco for 30m. It drops from the Ravagers Operation. If you have it and are interested in selling, please contact Mourne via in-game mail, or feel free to send it to Mourne COD for 30m.

Alternatively, if you have this deco in your personal deco inventory and are willing to guild hop to purchase a copy for my guild, I'll reimburse you the cost and offer an additional 1m credits for the 5-10 minutes of your time it takes to do it.

Edited by Mournblood

This deco sells on star forge for roughly 200 to 250 mil

1. This is Satele Shan, not Star Forge, which of course you knew when you posted here, so I can only assume you have some personal agenda by suggesting that 200+ million credits is a realistic price for a Stronghold decoration. Perhaps you're the one trying to sell it there? Regardless, the fact is that prices from server to server vary greatly. The highest priced decos on this server are a couple of Life Day decos for 1B credits each, which of course is insane, and why those things have been on the GTN for months now. Under those, everything else is in the 30s and less, which is more reasonable.

2. I don't need this specific deco in my personal inventory - I have no place to put it in any of my personal strongholds. I am merely trying to get it for my guild for our Rishi SH, which means a copy of it from someone who already has it would more than suffice. No one is going to pay 200+ million for a guild copy. Not in this universe, nor in the thousands of parallel universes that may or may not exist at this moment.

3. Idiots abound in this game, evidenced on the GTN by those players who try to sell things at ridiculous prices that never sell, and further demonstrated by those players with more credits than sense who are willing to pay exorbitant prices. Please don't confuse me for one of them.

4. Thanks for the bump!

1. This is Satele Shan, not Star Forge, which of course you knew when you posted here, so I can only assume you have some personal agenda by suggesting that 200+ million credits is a realistic price for a Stronghold decoration. Perhaps you're the one trying to sell it there? Regardless, the fact is that prices from server to server vary greatly. The highest priced decos on this server are a couple of Life Day decos for 1B credits each, which of course is insane, and why those things have been on the GTN for months now. Under those, everything else is in the 30s and less, which is more reasonable.

2. I don't need this specific deco in my personal inventory - I have no place to put it in any of my personal strongholds. I am merely trying to get it for my guild for our Rishi SH, which means a copy of it from someone who already has it would more than suffice. No one is going to pay 200+ million for a guild copy. Not in this universe, nor in the thousands of parallel universes that may or may not exist at this moment.

3. Idiots abound in this game, evidenced on the GTN by those players who try to sell things at ridiculous prices that never sell, and further demonstrated by those players with more credits than sense who are willing to pay exorbitant prices. Please don't confuse me for one of them.

4. Thanks for the bump!

If you want something bad enough you'll pay the price for it. That means your gonna have to play the operation until you get the drop or pay the requested credit amount. It really doesn't hurt the merchant if you choose not to buy it. What is the current GTN price on SS?

Edited by AceMasterSoul

If you want something bad enough you'll pay the price for it. That means your gonna have to play the operation until you get the drop or pay the requested credit amount. It really doesn't hurt the merchant if you choose not to buy it. What is the current GTN price on SS?

I have money because I don't spend it stupidly. I consider 50m a more than fair offer, and it's the most I'll ever spend on a single SH deco. Besides, our Rishi SH is already epic (come check it out for yourself), and the lack of that deco will not change that. There is none on the SS GTN. If there was, and it had been reasonably priced, I would have already bought it and would not have bothered posting here. But again, I don't need a personal copy - just a guild copy.

My guild will likely run Ravagers to get it, though it's my least favorite Operation. Just thinking about those barrels of doom on Quartermaster makes me wince.....

My guild will likely run Ravagers to get it, though it's my least favorite Operation. Just thinking about those barrels of doom on Quartermaster makes me wince.....

Ha ha I feel ya. Have you tried asking in gen chat? I've gotten the decors I needed from doing that.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

Hey there,

If you still need it, I can help you out. My main is K'ell on imperial side. I'll keep an eye out for you or just whisper/mail me.

And SOLD!

On behalf of my guild, and not having to deal with the Quartermaster's barrels, thank you!!

4. Thanks for the bump!

I wish I had one to sell but I don't friend. Even if I had one i would probably use it for my own guild. But thanks for reminding me how Toxic SS people are and why I don't play there :)

I wish I had one to sell but I don't friend. Even if I had one i would probably use it for my own guild. But thanks for reminding me how Toxic SS people are and why I don't play there :)

I was a bit irreverent in my response to you, not toxic. BIG difference. But if you honestly thought that I was being toxic, then yes, you wouldn't last two minutes on this server. Hope you have a pleasant day on Star Forge. :rolleyes: