<Aisthesis> True Story

KeyboardNinja

<Aisthesis>, a Republic PvE guild, is recruiting! Our primary focus is raiding, but we are also tops in the "screwing around in Mumble" category. The atmosphere is always fun and friendly. All skill/gear levels are welcome! We will gladly help you improve and gear up, and you will not find us lacking when it comes to high-end raiding. We are currently pushing for server first Nightmare Dread Guard.

As a quick aside, we do not discriminate against alts in our loot distribution, and our loot system is /roll. DKP is considered a running gag.

The average number of alts per guild member is probably in the 5-6 range, so if you want help leveling to 55, there will almost certainly be someone around! We have members that play at all hours, and it is extremely rare to find yourself the only one online. Oh, and we have the best guildmaster on the server (not me).

At this time, we're primarily interested in players who main a ranged DPS or healer and play their character at a high level, but we will absolutely accept all classes and specs. If the idea of a fun, encouraging and accomplished PvE guild sounds interesting to you, send in-game mail to A'jantis. If the idea of typing an apostrophe is intimidating, you can also contact Tam or Vedista.

Current Progression Status

We have two groups that are farming HM S&V and HM TfB weekly, with a third group starting this month. We have cleared HM Golden Fury as well, but we don't do it regularly since our tanks have PTSD. :-) We have one group that has cleared Nightmare Writhing Horror each week since it dropped, and is currently pushing Nightmare Dread Guard.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

• 2 weeks later...
Shameless bump cause I'm bored. Also, as an update, we've cleared S&V over four times so far, with varying guild groups. :) Including an awesome-sauce blind run. (No guides or hints or any form of prior knowledge) As an aside of spectacular-taters, this really is an awesome group of people. Since joining my only complaint is that there is often too much to do and no one can do it all. :p Tam, where do I have to sign for 25 hours in the day?

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless bump and update.

We're currently most interested in solid DPS to improve our depth in that area. If we can get the right people, we will be pushing a second group in HM S&V in the near future. (our main group is currently progressing on the last boss)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<---Actual Aisthesis Guildmaster

I'd like to add that we don't have an application process. People seem confused about this. If you're interested in joining for casual raiding, alting, or levelling, all we require is that you want to join. :-) If we have a spot open on a casual or pickup raid and you can come, we'll take you. If you're looking for something more progression oriented, I do like to talk with people via our mumble, but whispers or an in-game mail correspondence would work just as well.

Anyway, our doors are always open; come see what we're all about.

Do you guys mind people not solely being in your guild? You came highly recommended to me from a friend (I'm not sure which toon he has in yours pubside, since he has many different names that I know, I think Arkarest is his pubside toon?) and I would like to try you out on a character to see how well I fit in. My imperial side toons are at the same place (on my sorc healer we just cleared up to stryak last night) and I'd like to do some raiding pubside as well, but not sure I would want to fully commit to anyone else yet.

EDIT: currently, the only high level toon I have pubside is a vanguard, but I'm not liking how they turned out for dps post 2.0, so I'm going to level a gunslinger (to mirror my sniper which I just hit 55 with a couple weeks ago, my gear is still bad, but I'm already doing a load of dps). Shouldn't be too long before they'll be 55. I might also finish leveling my sentinel instead.

Edited by Archaetorrhi

Do you guys mind people not solely being in your guild? You came highly recommended to me from a friend (I'm not sure which toon he has in yours pubside, since he has many different names that I know, I think Arkarest is his pubside toon?) and I would like to try you out on a character to see how well I fit in. My imperial side toons are at the same place (on my sorc healer we just cleared up to stryak last night) and I'd like to do some raiding pubside as well, but not sure I would want to fully commit to anyone else yet.

We have no problem with people who have alts (or even mains) in other guilds. As you pointed out, Arkarest is in a similar situation. I used to have my characters strewn across several guilds on the server (my main was in Wrath, and I only had one alt in Aisthesis). Note that we do have a schedule on which we do progression raiding, and if you can't make that schedule, then progression with us really isn't an option. We have a lot of people in the guild who can't make the progression schedule though, and we're always doing random "I feel like raiding" events and what not.

Hello! I'm wondering what kind of classes are you looking for? Currently, I have a Shadow Tank in 100% 69s (4-set bonus), with 4 Pieces of 72 Gear. My DPS set is all 69 (0 set bonus), but no 72 gear. I also have a Commando in most 69s (DPS).

Hello!

I'm wondering what kind of classes are you looking for? Currently, I have a Shadow Tank in 100% 69s (4-set bonus), with 4 Pieces of 72 Gear. My DPS set is all 69 (0 set bonus), but no 72 gear. I also have a Commando in most 69s (DPS).

Hello!

I'm wondering what kind of classes are you looking for? Currently, I have a Shadow Tank in 100% 69s (4-set bonus), with 4 Pieces of 72 Gear. My DPS set is all 69 (0 set bonus), but no 72 gear. I also have a Commando in most 69s (DPS).

I think you actually contacted us in game, but I'll reply here FTR.

We're accepting all classes. Our primary needs at the moment are for DPS, and secondarily for healers. We have a lot of excellent DPS who have healer alts that they play at a high level (and vice versa), so we have some flexibility. As I said though, all roles are welcome!

Hey guys. I've run with you before and I've long been thinking of leveling some toons to run with you guys or sending some of my current ones to join you. I've probably met more of ya'll but Tam is really the only one I remember. In my defense though, it's an easy name to remember. :p I do 2 other progression groups currently but am willing to do more if schedules allow or just be there for fill ins and casual pick me up raids. I'm often bored during the day when there's a lot of people on but no one wanting to run a raid. XD I've done serious DPS, tanking, and healing.

Hey guys. I've run with you before and I've long been thinking of leveling some toons to run with you guys or sending some of my current ones to join you. I've probably met more of ya'll but Tam is really the only one I remember. In my defense though, it's an easy name to remember. :p I do 2 other progression groups currently but am willing to do more if schedules allow or just be there for fill ins and casual pick me up raids. I'm often bored during the day when there's a lot of people on but no one wanting to run a raid. XD I've done serious DPS, tanking, and healing.

That'd be great! Naturally, I remember both you and Jerry. Come into our Mumble sometime and have a chat. A'jantis is the guildmaster, and around most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We're now up to two Nightmare-ready groups and a third group which is farming the HMs. We have enough spare pieces that we could fill in with alts and get a fourth HM group, but one step at a time. :-) Still recruiting though! We're particularly interested in healers and ranged DPS.