Ranked warzone quitters

macmanders

Rage post ahead.

Some *sshat left the damn warzone before it began and we get no replacement and lose obviously. My rating goes down. Why bioware? We never had a chance with 3 people. Also having hybrids ruins any point to the rating system and rewards. How do you expect to compensate us?

Rage post ahead.

Some *sshat left the damn warzone before it began and we get no replacement and lose obviously. My rating goes down. Why bioware? We never had a chance with 3 people. Also having hybrids ruins any point to the rating system and rewards. How do you expect to compensate us?

"Too much resources, difficult to code"

You played Solo ranked i'm assuming. Your fault really. If Bioware put a disclaimer saying "not held responsible for players with bad connections, rage quitting, or online experience might change" wait i read that somewhere

Hybrids are clever, usually one round and everyone knows who they are. You can either:

1) Make yourself a hybrid

2) Adapt

3) get out of solo and join team

4) post on forums

This is why I retired from Solo Q. There's to many quitters who'll simply quit after they lose 1 round, or someone gives them constructive criticisim. To many bads who know they suck and continue Q instead of doing regs to improve, que syncers, etc. That's why I'm just doing regs, most people I see in ranked I see in regs too. Plus this game isn't balanced for 4v4 that's why ranged are at a disadvantage in arenas.

This is why I retired from Solo Q. There's to many quitters who'll simply quit after they lose 1 round, or someone gives them constructive criticisim. To many bads who know they suck and continue Q instead of doing regs to improve, que syncers, etc. That's why I'm just doing regs, most people I see in ranked I see in regs too. Plus this game isn't balanced for 4v4 that's why ranged are at a disadvantage in arenas.

He quit before the match even started though... :rak_02: