Can't send companions on 17-24 missions

lecoisawesome

My Archaeology skill is 19, yet i cannot send my companion on 17-24 missions.

The drop down menu is grey for all levels apart from 10-16. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

That's not exactly how it works. The mission level indicates what level those mats are used for or which planets they are found on (well, that's my take on it, I don't know for sure).

However, you'll need a higher skill in Archeology to open up the next mission level. Mission level does not equal crew skill level.

As long as all the missions at your current mission level aren't grey (meaning they no more award any crew skill points) you shouldn't be worried if there is something wrong. Just keep on gathering or sending your companions out.

Edited by Sorei

You are confusing numbers. The numbers listed in the mission drop down menu are the character level ranges where those materials are level appropriate:

- materials from the 1-16 range are used to craft equipment for characters of level 10-16

- materials from the 17-24 range are used to craft equipment for characters of level 17-24

etc etc etc

those numbers are NOT linked to crew skill level. In order to move on to the 17-24 range your crew skill level has to be ~70 (I do not recall the exact number sorry, but it is DEFINITELY NOT 17) or better.