Line of Sight exploit in Huttball

andysdead

I report people doing this.

I do too.

Cheating is encouraged in huttball. Exploiting is not.

And no, it's not the same thing. When Deathmark, a comedy relief NPC, tells you it is ok to cheat it implies you play Huttball as dirty as you want (within the games limits). Exploiting is using bugs or unintended game mechanics in your favor. There's a massive difference.

The bads will of course come here and troll, desperately defending themselves.

Why report people... Do it back to them. There's thousands of players doing this every game, and Bioware hasn't even responded saying it's against ToS. You can wall jump up to the endzone in Huttball, early cap in Voidstar.... I haven't seen anything about action against peoples accounts because of it.

I think Bioware should put out a formal warning on the forums and launching stating that these situations are bannable. It's annoying but very easy to knock someone off that stand.

I think Bioware should put out a formal warning on the forums and launching stating that these situations are bannable.

But they don't ban people for it. I reported 1 player who stood on it for the majority of the match (we still won 6-0 anyway). The reply I got was along the lines of "Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention, we have forwarded it to our development team".

If something as bad as credit duping gets punished with just 1 week suspension (what the f, Bioware?) they are really not going to do anything about someone being a douche in a warzone that really does not influence you much if your team knows what they are doing. I am sure they are fixing it one way or another soon anyway.