Welcome to Ilum!

ReRuined

Yes! Contribute to the faction imbalance more. Screw it, everyone just reroll and make it a 1 faction game. BRILLIANT.

That may end up happening. There are too many reasons why Imperial is better: Storylines, Animations, Attractive Gear, and the FACT (as acknowledged by Bioware weeks ago) that the Ability delay affects Rep classes more harshly. Creating scenarios where mirror imperial classes can pump out dmg faster as a matter of the way the game is coded.

This is getting worse and worse.

I'm sure it will be a great moment in your life.

Actually, it'll be pretty sad. I had very high hopes for this game. When MMOs are released, bugs and issues are always around to screw things up.

Think of it like an ant. Sure, a few ants is no big issue. They are insignificant. However, when you come to realize that you have countless ants throughout your house...suddenly it's a HUGE FRIGGIN ISSUE.

We are just about at that point.

WoW has Lake Wintergrasp and Tol Barad....honestly I don't see this working unless this open pvp zone is on a timer, and resets every two hours...and has a queue to get in like a battleground...people will just keep win trading....both sides will just agree to take turns killing each other....maybe on servers where there is more balance with populations it will work better.

WoW has Lake Wintergrasp and Tol Barad....honestly I don't see this working unless this open pvp zone is on a timer, and resets every two hours...and has a queue to get in like a battleground...people will just keep win trading....both sides will just agree to take turns killing each other....maybe on servers where there is more balance with populations it will work better.

wg and tb both had/have win trading daily :D

wg and tb both had/have win trading daily :D

Well, even so, it seems to work better. People forget that Blizzard favored the alliance side too, and everyone said Horde got the left overs. I guess it will just take time to balance everything. I personally enjoy the Republic storyline more, but thats just my opinion.

Edited by ReynoldsCK