Biochem Chematics 400+

Zwearmy

Just got back to the game and much new. Where can I learn how to make 400+ biochem medpacks,stims etc etc? Trainer on the Imp fleet only teach you schematics up to 400. Imperial Side. Also what crewskill bring back biochem chematics and are there any good one to find? Thanks in advance..

Just got back to the game and much new. Where can I learn how to make 400+ biochem medpacks,stims etc etc? Trainer on the Imp fleet only teach you schematics up to 400. Imperial Side. Also what crewskill bring back biochem chematics and are there any good one to find? Thanks in advance..

You can get 400+ by going to the crafting trainer, and there should be an option that lets you go past the previous cap of 400, to 450 (note: If I remember correctly, you must reach the old cap (400) before you can learn the skill to raise the cap to 450).

As for the "chematics", I assume you mean "schematic". Schematics can be obtained many ways such as buying them from the GTN, REing items, etc.

For more info, you can check out this page.

You also need to have the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion to purchase the Advanced Biochem and the other 401+ gathering and mission skills. If you have the expansion (either buying it or making the subscriber requirement) and purchased Advanced Biochem, you need to level up to 410 before you see any new schematics to train. Just make level 400 stuff to get to 410.

You also need to have the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion to purchase the Advanced Biochem and the other 401+ gathering and mission skills. If you have the expansion (either buying it or making the subscriber requirement) and purchased Advanced Biochem, you need to level up to 410 before you see any new schematics to train. Just make level 400 stuff to get to 410.

You have to be a sub to post on the forums, so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he has it. :p

Thanks for your help, leveld up to 410 and poff new schematics showed up at the trainer. Really helped since I googled and tried to get an answer for almost 2 days, should have made a post here right away :)
Another option would be to go to the trainer and change the list option from "Show Trainable" to "Show All". Then you can see stuff you can't train yet, and what level you can train it at. Works for Class trainers, too, not just Cew Skill trainers.