Pvp Que time is a joke

Unrealzero

Pvp Que time is a joke. 4am est-930am i was in the pvp que. 5 hours! 5 hours!!!!!!! Glad i didnt have anything to do today. Really 5 hours and no pop? I ve been pvping since 12pm trying to get my daily done. 15-20 matches played 2 wins............btw 5 hours.

You do relise that even PvP,ers Need Sleep, @ about 4AM UK, Thiers hardly anyone on the Server im on - Maby 15 on fleet 3 on tattooine, Try waiting on a Game then,

When Fleets 260+ by the time i click exit im allready got another game ready-

You Need to check the Numbers that are on - or Like you said cant get a game (if thiers no one on)

Pvp Que time is a joke. 4am est-930am i was in the pvp que. 5 hours! 5 hours!!!!!!! Glad i didnt have anything to do today. Really 5 hours and no pop? I ve been pvping since 12pm trying to get my daily done. 15-20 matches played 2 wins............btw 5 hours.

Less QQ, more reroll on a real server.

I have a pop every 5-10min *shrugs*

Less QQ, more reroll on a real server.

I have a pop every 5-10min *shrugs*

Yes and because the world only resolves around you and you don't have that problem it doesn't exist and doesn't need to be looked at.

You will have serious trouble in live with that attitude :)

*edit* this post was supposed to be in the other (serious) thread regarding queue times, bummers.

Edited by Twor

I have only been 50 for a few daysvnow-- but in all of the queues I've done since then (four days, 10-12ish a day I'd guess) I have seen my queue times as anythign from 0 minutes (as in as soon as I finish one and load back into the fleet or planet I was on another pops up) to perhaps 10 minutes at the longest. The average has been probably around 3 minutes I'd guess.

This is a pve server and has been almost never at peak times.

My republic alt (main is Imperial) on a different server has only queued a couple times so far just to play around with it, but both times were in the 3-5 minute range.