Sorcerer's Static Barrier

cnobis

I'm 95% sure that it is, since I tend to be pretty high up on the healing chart just from throwing shields out like crazy. I'm not sure if it's the damage absorbed or just shielding someone in general counts though.

Despite reading all of your replies I completely disagree I pvp as madness and always maintain my shield and I normally make sure I get the 2 healing medals as well but I just ran a game without healing and only using my shield. It did not count as healing in the end.

Despite reading all of your replies I completely disagree I pvp as madness and always maintain my shield and I normally make sure I get the 2 healing medals as well but I just ran a game without healing and only using my shield. It did not count as healing in the end.

You are wrong. It counts towards healing in the warzone, but does not count towards the healing medals.

Off-topic: Anyone guess how much damage the shield absorbs? In PvE it feels less effective (after lvl 30) taking maybe 1k-1.5k damage tops(?), PvP feels even worse on non-tank classes (melee seem to tear thru it in seconds)

Additionally I noticed in PvE that if you recast it with ~5 secs or less remaining it does not refresh properly, absorbing 1 hit max (like 250 damage) and still applying the CD debuff on you. Anyone else experienced this??