The eyebrow thing...

EthanA

So it has been roughly five months since Galactic Starfighter was released. And since day one, the crew's eyebrows, if they had any before, have been missing. Not their hair, nor their gloves, their eyebrows... why? Was it BW's intention to make your companions as creepy looking as possible in the Crew Member Window? If it wasn't, and this is actually a bug, then why is it STILL there?

Now don't get me wrong, this isn't that big of a deal. This is just a minor complaint. Hell, I can't even call myself a "serious GSF'er" with a straight face, so it's something that shouldn't even bug me that much if at all. It's just one of those things that you'd think BW would've patched up by now. Something that isn't game breaking in anyway, but it's still there for all to bear witness to its creepiness.

Edited by EthanA

It seems they're missing a "complexion" (as seen in the editor for player characters), so that includes eyebrows, some facial hair and other texture details. That is not always the case, however. It's very strange. My republic pilot has his crew members show up alright but my imperial pilot has his missing eyebrows... but then I opened the GSF hangar on a different imperial character and they crew did have eyebrows. Can't make sense of it.