The Alliance must disband...Now.

Rhys_lightning

I think we can all agree that Bioware have not kept to there full promise of returning things back to Republic versus Empire. But it's not because the Alliance is still there, in which it should've disbanded at the end of KOTET, as keeping the Alliance around ruins both Story and Lore based upon the choices and decisions you made on your Class.

For I'm tired of being called 'Commander' as I want things back the way with my Characters (which I guess you all too feel same) As for my Smuggler I just want him to be Captain again, not Commander. And same for my Hunter, either called Hunter, Champion or Mandalorian (if took mandalorian route in Bounty hunter story), as being called Commander all time Bioware's mistake was they've made our characters peaked, there's nothing more to gain higher, and saying goes 'Once peaked you go all way down'. As being called 'Commander' and making your guy like if he/she's king/queen of the galaxy has made you peaked, there's nothing more to gain.

As this next bit maybe off topic, But you can tell I'm a mandalorian fan, and follow story and lore, even if you choose to side with republic, it make zero sense Lore wise for the mandalorians to side with the republic (as on my old forum made reasons to why) so I'm hoping the mandalorians would either be neutral, or reforge the mandalorian - sith alliance (as bringing things back to where they were).

So after this next Spoils of war expansion, I do hope Bioware see and read this, as to know the Alliance must come to a end. As I would love a expansion to be called 'Odessen civil war' where one half of the faction (either rep or imp loyalist) had enough and a huge war breaks out on each side of the alliance, forcing it to break apart. But what I want to add is a feature to bring consequences for those who thought it was a good idea to play as a saboteur, as personally was a stupid idea for a option. While under attack you contact either the republic agent or 2v-r8, in the none saboteur route they would bring some help to keep things under control. for the saboteur they don't help you, as saying it would cause a problem, which makes you realise being a saboteur was a poor move, and a lesson of 'Dont be a jerk to your own faction'. At end the Alliance is ruined, but later (depend on what faction) your main faction arrives to help. But for the saboteur route, the faction learns that there has been a saboteur in the Alliance, which leads you to two choices, either you admit you're the saboteur, or pin it on someone else. But either option Lana Beniko steps forward to confess that she's the saboteur, which she's trying to defend you, which would either get her arrested or killed, again this is more of a lesson of those who chose the saboteur route.

In aftermath, with the Alliance gone, you're returned back to the life you once had for your classes ((except for sith warrior to be emperors wrath, may instead be given a Darth title and a place since Malgus has that role now)). Which would give the best option to re focus on your style of class, and to focus fully on republic versus empire, which of course would lead your character to no longer be a saboteur.

I hope this would get notice and spread across and spreads across, and hoping what you all would think on this idea, and would you agree that this maybe the best option.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all agree that Bioware have not kept to there full promise of returning things back to Republic versus Empire. But it's not because the Alliance is still there, in which it should've disbanded at the end of KOTET, as keeping the Alliance around ruins both Story and Lore based upon the choices and decisions you made on your Class.

For I'm tired of being called 'Commander' as I want things back the way with my Characters (which I guess you all too feel same) As for my Smuggler I just want him to be Captain again, not Commander. And same for my Hunter, either called Hunter, Champion or Mandalorian (if took mandalorian route in Bounty hunter story), as being called Commander all time Bioware's mistake was they've made our characters peaked, there's nothing more to gain higher, and saying goes 'Once peaked you go all way down'. As being called 'Commander' and making your guy like if he/she's king/queen of the galaxy has made you peaked, there's nothing more to gain.

I won't comment much about the disbanding of the Alliance part, bc to each their own. But I will say that doing so isn't easy at all.

As this next bit maybe off topic, But you can tell I'm a mandalorian fan, and follow story and lore, even if you choose to side with republic, it make zero sense Lore wise for the mandalorians to side with the republic (as on my old forum made reasons to why) so I'm hoping the mandalorians would either be neutral, or reforge the mandalorian - sith alliance (as bringing things back to where they were).

Basically, what you are proposing is to shorten the options our characters already have, taking more of their liberty away. Why shouldn't my Mandalorian be able to join the republic if she wants? Mandalorian respect strength above all and they can find that in both factions. If you really want to nitpick at the lore...many options in the game wouldn't make sense like a sith pureblood trooper or an alien sith warrior. I would also like to point out that it isn't unlike Mandalorians to join former enemies as we can see with the Mandalorian leader who joined the Revanite cult in Dromund Kaas because she respected the power of Revan when he defeated the Mandalorians years ago.

So after this next Spoils of war expansion, I do hope Bioware see and read this, as to know the Alliance must come to a end. As I would love a expansion to be called 'Odessen civil war' where one half of the faction (either rep or imp loyalist) had enough and a huge war breaks out on each side of the alliance, forcing it to break apart. But what I want to add is a feature to bring consequences for those who thought it was a good idea to play as a saboteur, as personally was a stupid idea for a option. While under attack you contact either the republic agent or 2v-r8, in the none saboteur route they would bring some help to keep things under control. for the saboteur they don't help you, as saying it would cause a problem, which makes you realise being a saboteur was a poor move, and a lesson of 'Dont be a jerk to your own faction'. At end the Alliance is ruined, but later (depend on what faction) your main faction arrives to help. But for the saboteur route, the faction learns that there has been a saboteur in the Alliance, which leads you to two choices, either you admit you're the saboteur, or pin it on someone else. But either option Lana Beniko steps forward to confess that she's the saboteur, which she's trying to defend you, which would either get her arrested or killed, again this is more of a lesson of those who chose the saboteur route.

In aftermath, with the Alliance gone, you're returned back to the life you once had for your classes ((except for sith warrior to be emperors wrath, may instead be given a Darth title and a place since Malgus has that role now)). Which would give the best option to re focus on your style of class, and to focus fully on republic versus empire, which of course would lead your character to no longer be a saboteur.

This whole part about the "Saboteur" storyline was just a BIG NO. If you don't like that storyline, that's fine. But other players shouldn't suffer "punishment" for going that route, because you don't agree with that option. You DON'T get to decide what's right and wrong.

I hope this would get notice and spread across and spreads across, and hoping what you all would think on this idea, and would you agree that this maybe the best option.

After reading all this, all I can say is that I'm very glad you aren't a part of the Bioware team. And I doubt many others will consider this the "best option". Quite simply all you've said here could be reduced to "I don't like this so no one should have this option." and I would also like to remind you that if you don't wish to play a storyline, you don't have to.

Edited by JJKerryee

For I'm tired of being called 'Commander' as I want things back the way with my Characters (which I guess you all too feel same).

Please speak for yourself. Most of my characters will stick with their Alliance. The "Alliance must die... NOW!!!" mentality is most certainly not universal.

As far as Mandalorians joining the Republic. I guess you forgot about that whole incident involving Torian's father. Mandalorian support of the Empire is far from universal.

and saying goes 'Once peaked you go all way down'.

I agree that the Alliance needs to go away, but this "peaking issue" is only a bad thing for Inquisitors and people who got too high on their own farts. My BH for example went from Mandalore the Indomitable gear for KotFE/ET to Cassus' Neo Crusader look for the new Imp vs Pub conflict. My Warrior on the other hand went from his more neutral Commander outfit back to Sith pageantry to inspire fear in his old enemies.

As far as Mandalorians joining the Republic. I guess you forgot about that whole incident involving Torian's father. Mandalorian support of the Empire is far from universal.

Let's not go too far. Jicoln lost that fight, and Mandalore the Vindicated decided to continue working with the Empire despite Mandalore the Lessers shameful reasoning for his original support of them. Shae is either leaning towards peace or the Empire, not the Republic.

Edited by GHaley

Let's not go too far. Jicoln lost that fight, and Mandalore the Vindicated decided to continue working with the Empire despite Mandalore the Lessers shameful reasoning for his original support of them. Shae is either leaning towards peace or the Empire, not the Republic.

Clans Ordo, Itera, Kelborn, and Cadera all opposed Mandalore the Vindicated's decision join the Empire and all wanted to join with the Republic and fight against the Empire. It was a big enough deal that it got its own name, the Crusader's Schism, and was called the war between the clans. You don't think that justifies saying that support for the Empire among the Mandalorian clans was far from universal? Saying that Shae only supports either peace or the Empire, but not the Republic, is a bit of a reach. Especially since Shae has no problem working with, and later joining, a Republic character; a meeting that only occurs after it is set up by a former Republic SIS agent. From what little we've seen of 6.0 so far seems to suggest that that relationship only deepens, too. Further, Shae expresses her desire to be done with war. Something that would never happen if the clans remained allied with the Empire, and her comments seem to reflect that she is well aware of that fact.

Also, don't forget that Mandalore the Vindicated never defeated Jicoln. He failed repeatedly. All of his numerous bounties failed repeatedly. It took plot armor to bring down Jicoln.

Clans Ordo, Itera, Kelborn, and Cadera all opposed Mandalore the Vindicated's decision join the Empire and all wanted to join with the Republic and fight against the Empire. It was a big enough deal that it got its own name, the Crusader's Schism, and was called the war between the clans. You don't think that justifies saying that support for the Empire among the Mandalorian clans was far from universal? Saying that Shae only supports either peace or the Empire, but not the Republic, is a bit of a reach. Especially since Shae has no problem working with, and later joining, a Republic character; a meeting that only occurs after it is set up by a former Republic SIS agent. From what little we've seen of 6.0 so far seems to suggest that that relationship only deepens, too. Further, Shae expresses her desire to be done with war. Something that would never happen if the clans remained allied with the Empire, and her comments seem to reflect that she is well aware of that fact.

Also, don't forget that Mandalore the Vindicated never defeated Jicoln. He failed repeatedly. All of his numerous bounties failed repeatedly. It took plot armor to bring down Jicoln.

But he did fall, to Clan Lok (or a rando pseudo-imperial bounty hunter) at that, and the rest of the clans re-assimilated under the Vindicated's flag without question before he was even dead. Literally the only one still fighting was Jicoln, and every Mandalorian down to his own son was willing to take his head.

As for the mandos ever leaning towards the Republic, why? The only time Shae has worked with the Republic is with the Alliance and the coalition, both times are only because the PC is involved. And if we want to go meta reasoning, what would you tell Mando BH's? "lol sorry but your guys just decided to swap teams :^)"? That's ridiculous. They're tied to the Empire for the rest of SWTOR just by virtue of being a core component of an Imperial class.

Edited by GHaley

But he did fall, to Clan Lok (or a rando pseudo-imperial bounty hunter) at that, and the rest of the clans re-assimilated under the Vindicated's flag without question before he was even dead. Literally the only one still fighting was Jicoln, and every Mandalorian down to his own son was willing to take his head.

As for the mandos ever leaning towards the Republic, why? The only time Shae has worked with the Republic is with the Alliance and the coalition, both times are only because the PC is involved. And if we want to go meta reasoning, what would you tell Mando BH's? "lol sorry but your guys just decided to swap teams :^)"? That's ridiculous. They're tied to the Empire for the rest of SWTOR just by virtue of being a core component of an Imperial class.

Torian only wanted to kill his father in order to regain honor for Clan Cadera. I'm sure being called arue'tal didn't help, either. The BH is not Imperial. That is said multiple times throughout the story. They may be adopted into Clan Lok, but that is optional and not all BH's are Mandalorian. 6.0 may very well bring the option to swap factions. Clan Lok was pretty much wiped out in the fight with Zakuul and any remnants are scattered, so the BH, if they accepted the offer from Artus, is basically clanless.

But, all of that is irrelevant because my initial point, that Mandalorian support of the Empire is not universal, still stands, and the whole point of the Crusader's Schism is because several clans wanted to join the Republic and fight against the Empire (even Khomo in Chapter 14 FE would rather attack the Empire than fight for them). This is something you have yet to address in any of your replies aside from trying to obfuscate the facts by saying they lost. It doesn't matter that they lost. What matters is that they wanted to join the Republic against the Empire and that refutes the OP's claim about Mandalorians ever joining the Republic.

Torian only wanted to kill his father in order to regain honor for Clan Cadera. I'm sure being called arue'tal didn't help, either.

And where pray tell do you think that dishonor comes from?

BH is not Imperial. That is said multiple times throughout the story. They may be adopted into Clan Lok, but that is optional and not all BH's are Mandalorian. 6.0 may very well bring the option to swap factions. Clan Lok was pretty much wiped out in the fight with Zakuul and any remnants are scattered, so the BH, if they accepted the offer from Artus, is basically clanless.

That's why I said psuedo. Can you name one job you can do for the Republic beyond Janarus' offer? Because I can't. It's not as easy as "oh I guess we're blue now." And fwiw, it's pretty gross that you would just discount an entire part of a class story because it doesn't fit your headcanon hopes.

But, all of that is irrelevant because my initial point, that Mandalorian support of the Empire is not universal, still stands, and the whole point of the Crusader's Schism is because several clans wanted to join the Republic and fight against the Empire (even Khomo in Chapter 14 FE would rather attack the Empire than fight for them). This is something you have yet to address in any of your replies aside from trying to obfuscate the facts by saying they lost. It doesn't matter that they lost. What matters is that they wanted to join the Republic against the Empire and that refutes the OP's claim about Mandalorians ever joining the Republic.

First off, Khomo talks about Imperial bunkers because they put up better fights than droids and pubs, not because of some past crusade. Second, the schism has been over for a decade. Mandalorians abide by "Vae Victis". They lost, they had the choice to come back to the tribe or die. Only Jicoln chose to continue the fight. That's really the end of it.

But what I want to add is a feature to bring consequences for those who thought it was a good idea to play as a saboteur, as personally was a stupid idea for a option. While under attack you contact either the republic agent or 2v-r8, in the none saboteur route they would bring some help to keep things under control. for the saboteur they don't help you, as saying it would cause a problem, which makes you realise being a saboteur was a poor move, and a lesson of 'Dont be a jerk to your own faction'. At end the Alliance is ruined, but later (depend on what faction) your main faction arrives to help. But for the saboteur route, the faction learns that there has been a saboteur in the Alliance, which leads you to two choices, either you admit you're the saboteur, or pin it on someone else. But either option Lana Beniko steps forward to confess that she's the saboteur, which she's trying to defend you, which would either get her arrested or killed, again this is more of a lesson of those who chose the saboteur route.

I can tell that you really have something against Saboteurs for some reason.

And where pray tell do you think that dishonor comes from?

That's why I said psuedo. Can you name one job you can do for the Republic beyond Janarus' offer? Because I can't. It's not as easy as "oh I guess we're blue now." And fwiw, it's pretty gross that you would just discount an entire part of a class story because it doesn't fit your headcanon hopes.

First off, Khomo talks about Imperial bunkers because they put up better fights than droids and pubs, not because of some past crusade. Second, the schism has been over for a decade. Mandalorians abide by "Vae Victis". They lost, they had the choice to come back to the tribe or die. Only Jicoln chose to continue the fight. That's really the end of it.

I see that any further discussion with you is pointless. Everything I said, aside from the speculation about what 6.0 will bring (which is still a possibility), comes directly from the story or the lore. The OP claimed that Mandalorians would not join the Republic as that went against lore. Patently false, the Crusaders' Schism happened. You claim that the schism is irrelevant because they lost. That claim is nonsensical and irrelevant because the schism happened, it was an event in Mandalorian history, and refutes the OP's claim that it goes against lore for Mandalorians to join the Republic. You claim that it is irrelevant because they lost and made the choice to return to the clans and follow Mandalore the Vindicated. Mandalore the Vindicated is dead, their clan is destroyed, and any remnants are scattered (they couldn't even answer Mandalore the Avenger's call to Darvannis). There is a new Mandalore, and Shae seems pretty discontent with war and disinterested in serving the Empire. The fact that the Crusader's Schism lost and the losing clans agreed to follow Mandalore the Vindicated is irrelevant because Artus is dead, D E D, dead.

Also, only Chapter 3 of the BH story involves working for the Empire. The prologue and Chapter 1 are all about the Great Hunt. Chapter 2 involved the Blacklist, the fallout from the Great Hunt, and Jun Seros framing you. Chapter 3 opens with you being offered an opportunity to get revenge on Jun Seros by doing a little work for the Empire (read, you're conscripted and force choked (could be lightning, don't remember) if you try to refuse) and ends with you getting to stick it to the Empire. Three missions. The total sum of the BH story that involves working for the Empire. No, you can't count anything that comes after because everything after chapter 3 is a single homogeneous story for all classes (with some slight splitting along faction lines). It would have made more sense for the BH, Smuggler, and maybe a third class to balance it out, to make up a third faction from the start, but that's not how they went.

Edited by ceryxp

Well, i like my Alliance and want to keep it and i'd like if people who don't like it could stop pretending they talk for me when they clearly just want to utterly destroy something i like and want to keep.

That you ask for an option to be able to disband your own Alliance in your own story, i don't care as long as it doesn't affect my story.

My former imperials want nothing to do with the Empire anymore, they don't necessarily want to fight for the Republic either, but that's still better than the Empire, and it's not like we have an actual choice to stay neutral anyways.

My main who was a JK is clearly not one anymore and would rather die than give up Theron to become a Jedi again and certainly doesn't want to be called Jedi Master ever again. She's perfectly happy to be the Alliance Commander.

Punishing the saboteurs (not that i like being forced to be a saboteur if i don't want a particular character to go against their old faction and not being able to oppenly fight against said old faction) and forcing everyone back to their old faction no matter how they could feel about it would make half of my characters unplayable. Disbanding the Alliance would then make the other half unplayable as well, which means i'd have no reason to play anymore, and so no reason to pay anymore for a game that would have become absolutely unenjoyable..

Then your Lana part, that's so nice for people who romance her but don't want to support their old faction, seriously... I'm not one of them, but that's clearly asking to mess up someone else's romance that can be very important to that person...

All in all, i fully disagree with everything you said and really don't like your ideas...

Edited by Goreshaga

Well, i like my Alliance and want to keep it and i'd like if people who don't like it could stop pretending they talk for me when they clearly just want to utterly destroy something i like and want to keep.

That you ask for an option to be able to disband your own Alliance in your own story, i don't care as long as it doesn't affect my story.

My former imperials want nothing to do with the Empire anymore, they don't necessarily want to fight for the Republic either, but that's still better than the Empire, and it's not like we have an actual choice to stay neutral anyways.

My main who was a JK is clearly not one anymore and would rather die than give up Theron to become a Jedi again and certainly doesn't want to be called Jedi Master ever again. She's perfectly happy to be the Alliance Commander.

Punishing the saboteurs (not that i like being forced to be a saboteur if i don't want a particular character to go against their old faction and not being able to oppenly fight against said old faction) and forcing everyone back to their old faction no matter how they could feel about it would make half of my characters unplayable. Disbanding the Alliance would then make the other half unplayable as well, which means i'd have no reason to play anymore, and so no reason to pay anymore for a game that would have become absolutely unenjoyable..

Then your Lana part, that's so nice for people who romance her but don't want to support their old faction, seriously... I'm not one of them, but that's clearly asking to mess up someone else's romance that can be very important to that person...

All in all, i fully disagree with everything you said and really don't like your ideas...

Thank you. I too get sick and tired of these people telling me how I should play because they think I should like the empire (or republic). I wish people would quit trying to make my choices for me. I frankly don't care what their opinion is regarding the alliance. You don't like it fine, but there are some that do so for those of us that do, do me a favor and let us make our own choices.

The option to pretend KotFEET never happened would be nice - i.e. to skip it completely, keeping all original companions and faction and jump straight to Onderon without any "default Outlander/Commander decisions" baggage... which would mean no Lana or Theron, but the point is that such a thing would be optional.

I don't mind having the Alliance on my main Jedi Knight and Agent, but I have almost no desire to get any of my other alts entangled in the KotFEET mess. There's only one chapter out of all 25 that I would willingly replay and that's 14 because it's full of Mandalorians ;)

Please speak for yourself. I like the Alliance on my characters, and I would prefer if they didn't go back to being lackeys for their old factions. Some have been doing everything they can to sabotage their faction since the class story and would space themselves before returning to the Jedi Council or working as a forced Republic privateer again. I also like having my characters work with companions and NPCs from the opposite faction.

If they are doing branching stories, I don't see why they can't leave a choice for those of us who want the Alliance to remain instead of going back into IMPS VS PUBS 4EVA!!! and being lackeys for the Empress or Chancellor, which I personally find completely boring.

Please speak for yourself. I like the Alliance on my characters, and I would prefer if they didn't go back to being lackeys for their old factions. Some have been doing everything they can to sabotage their faction since the class story and would space themselves before returning to the Jedi Council or working as a forced Republic privateer again. I also like having my characters work with companions and NPCs from the opposite faction.

If they are doing branching stories, I don't see why they can't leave a choice for those of us who want the Alliance to remain instead of going back into IMPS VS PUBS 4EVA!!! and being lackeys for the Empress or Chancellor, which I personally find completely boring.

You can already sort of do that. Although there's no outright neutrality option, there is an option during the interview/speech to decide whether the Alliance is merged with the Republic/Empire, or simply working with them.

You can already sort of do that. Although there's no outright neutrality option, there is an option during the interview/speech to decide whether the Alliance is merged with the Republic/Empire, or simply working with them.

Right now you can, but the OP is suggesting disbanding the Alliance for everyone in future content. I am against that idea.

I'd like to speak up for the alliance too -- I hope we get to have the option to continue it -- it was a nice, unique idea --

it grew on me; and now I'd like to stay if given the option ( especially my Imperial characters -- never liked the Empire)

Personally I see my toons as following Lana's advice that they can no longer afford neutrality. Hence, they're fighting to save the Alliance. Which faction they side with, generally means which side they think will not try to destroy them. In essence, I see the Alliance as sort of a peacemaker between the Republic and the Empire, even if they have to fight to achieve it.

Of course, that would mean that the game's very name would be changed to Star Peace: The Old Republic, and that does sound kind of boring unless we get something else to fight... :p

EDIT: Bottom line, The Eternal Empire conquering both sides changed everyone's lives, including that of the protagonist-- you. Life is different now, and the Commander has new duties and new people. You can't just decide, "Well, the Imps and Pubs are fighting each other so everyone go back 'home' now." Uh, no. Anyone who considers Odessen to BE home and the Alliance to BE their people, should be free to continue that way.

Edited by HollyUSEC

Anyone who considers Odessen to BE home and the Alliance to BE their people, should be free to continue that way.

That's exactly how my characters (my mains at least, because i also like to try different things with not as important alts) see the Alliance, it's their new family and Odessen is their new home, they'll fight to protect what they have there now, and that's also why they chose to support the Republic as i think they're the most likely to let them live freely and not try to take control once the war's over.

Personally I see my toons as following Lana's advice that they can no longer afford neutrality. Hence, they're fighting to save the Alliance. Which faction they side with, generally means which side they think will not try to destroy them. In essence, I see the Alliance as sort of a peacemaker between the Republic and the Empire, even if they have to fight to achieve it.

Of course, that would mean that the game's very name would be changed to Star Peace: The Old Republic, and that does sound kind of boring unless we get something else to fight... :p

EDIT: Bottom line, The Eternal Empire conquering both sides changed everyone's lives, including that of the protagonist-- you. Life is different now, and the Commander has new duties and new people. You can't just decide, "Well, the Imps and Pubs are fighting each other so everyone go back 'home' now." Uh, no. Anyone who considers Odessen to BE home and the Alliance to BE their people, should be free to continue that way.

Good point --- well said too

Some of my characters want to keep the alliance, thank you very much. My Sith Inquisitor is tired of having her powerbase always being destroyed. Seriously, if we had it your way the SI would have lost their powerbase FOUR times, that's a little excessive, don't you think?

I kinda like the whole Alliance stuff. I think it is a cool moment in the game and shouldn't just be tossed aside. I have been playing since 2013 and think the devs made both KOTFE and KOTET very well. I had fun playing them with all my characters. The Alliance is no different. It is something new and I, personally, really get into the idea behind it.

Now yes to truly get back to Pub v. Imp, the Alliance should go but that won't be easy and I don't think should be forced like the fleet and Gravestone destruction in the Nathema Conspiracy (which a lot of people screamed and kicked for it to happen ASAP and then when it happened whined and complained. I am personally okay with the way it went). But I personally believe that the Alliance not being a part of Pub/Imp at the moment is a good thing. It doesn't rush us back into the original conflict. But eases us in as a good story should. I'm guessing after Onslaught at some point the Alliance will merge with either side mid conflict at a critical point or something. Either way, easing us into the renewed conflict is best in my opinion and the devs are doing a good job with the game. Especially with their resources and how terrible their parent company (EA) can be. (Love those guys but they can SERIOUSLY make some bad decisions sometimes.)

To Bioware/SWTOR staff: Keep up the good work. There are some of us who really appreciate the hard work you guys do and love the stories you guys make! <3

TLDR: I like the Alliance stuff. They're easing us back into the conflict. The Alliance will probably disband at some point. Patience is a virtue. Good job so far devs <3.