the upcoming JEDI expansion...question

Ichijo

Can i skip the POS FE & ET expansions and still play the new JEDI expansion?

With all my Companions?

Will the new expansion bend me over a table and **** me like the FE & ET expansions and take my companions?

The FE & ET was so poorly implemented that some companions are still missing......

There is no JEDI expansion.

Or do you mean the new, small story update? In that case, you can skip KotFE/ET and receive companions (back) on a default choice setting basis. You don't keep your original companions. They will be replaced with the new versions from KotFE/ET. And some of the companions are still missing.

Edited by JattaGin

Can i skip the POS FE & ET expansions and still play the new JEDI expansion?

With all my Companions?

Will the new expansion bend me over a table and **** me like the FE & ET expansions and take my companions?

The FE & ET was so poorly implemented that some companions are still missing......

"Point of Sale" seems a little out of place when describing KotFE and KotET, frankly.(1)

And the answer is no. If you jump straight from the end of Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) or before that directly to Jedi Under Siege, the jump will treat your character as having gone through KotFE, KotET, and the Traitor arc that follows them, with a set of default choices applied:

* Empire = exclusively dark

* Republic = exclusively light

* Exceptions: any choice of which companion lives and which dies will be decided in favour of the character's original companions surviving, although in one case the companion is lost anyway.

The Alliance Alerts that pertain to the original companions are left for you to do, and there is one and only one that will be completed automatically in any case, and only for Pubsiders (since a DS choice during the story deletes the alert before even it is available).

There is no way to recover Tanno Vik as a story participant because they decided not to rerecord all the English-language base dialogue with a new voice actor - the original one passed away in 2012.

And don't forget that you get access to the Odessen War Room companion-summoning terminal.

(1) I'm being deliberately obtuse here.