Companions Returned SO FAR

CrownofGold

So I compiled a list of which companions have returned so far and it seems really unbalanced, especially, surprisingly, if you are a Jedi (knight and consular) or a Smuggler.

Here is the current break down from class with most returned listed first and least returned listed last:

Trooper: 3/5, Aric Jorgan, M1-4X (PUB only), Sgt. Yuun (4/5 if you count Tanno Vik who is NOT recruitable)

Imperial Agent: 3/5, Kaliyo Djannis, Dr. Eckard Lokin, SCORPIO

Sith Inquisitor: 2/5, Talos Drellik, Xalek (that dashade clone does NOT count as Khem Val, so don't bother bringing him up)

Sith Warrior: 2/5, Vette, Lt. Pierce (IMP only)

Bounty Hunter: 2/5, Gault Rennow, Blizz

Jedi Knight: 1/5, Tee-Seven

Jedi Consular: 1/5, Qyzen Fess

Smuggler: 1/5, Bowdaar

Seems really imbalanced doesn't it? We need some more Jedi love! For an expansion story line that seems to be written for a Jedi, we certainly have not been seeing very many Jedi companions.

So far, it seems that you would get the most out of playing KOTFE as a Trooper, in regards to seeing your companions again, because you run into every single one with the exception of Elara Dorne. Well, I know who I am playing it all through with next!

Thoughts?

I still say whatever companions they haven't released come last chapter they will throw in for the big bad fight at the end.

Something like "they heard you were back & came to help you fight at the end", etc...

I want to know where is:

Elara Dorne?

Corso Riggs?

Jaesa Willaams?

Risha?

Nadia?

I mean come on, the main companions you have for the most part are still missing. WHY??

I do not find that troubling, honestly. Actually, I think this is better and good storytelling. Some might not agree, but that is fine.

I'd rather see an imbalanced return of companions due to BW trying to fit them into natural story progress than BW chucking them in all willy nilly.

Exactly.

Edited by Daex

I still say whatever companions they haven't released come last chapter they will throw in for the big bad fight at the end.

Something like "they heard you were back & came to help you fight at the end", etc...

I want to know where is:

Elara Dorne?

Corso Riggs?

Jaesa Willaams?

Risha?

Nadia?

I mean come on, the main companions you have for the most part are still missing. WHY??

Because they have to draw this out and give each love interest a chapter of their own, and since Bioware is a skeleton crew they can only do one chapter a month and nothing else. If they started giving out love interests non essential to the main plot then it would be deemed unfair, so were stuck with all the best ones for last. At least a few like Jorgan and vette returned however... Going to be interesting to see what happens when they run out of the companions from the base from alliance alerts left... what's next... bringing in characters we asked for years, such as Thana Vesh etc. etc.?

i find it interesting that they seem to have intentionally not given some of the more obvious romance options.

One could easily argue that Risha would have made far more sense than Vette in the recent Chapter for example or even Mako, but they went with the one that was for the most part the lesser option in that regard as most SW i know leaned more to Jaesa than Vette.

Plus one would think that if there were romances involved they might have realized we werent dead by now and said or done something?

It will be interesting to see how the bring all that together... i hope.

I want to know where is:

Elara Dorne?

Corso Riggs?

Jaesa Willaams?

Risha?

Nadia?

Torian for the bounty hunters is the last companion returning in Season 1. There won't be any other companion other than him. All the missing ones, which by "coincidence" are the most desired love interests (Ashara, Nadia, Kira, Jaesa, Mako, Risha, Skadge) will be back in Season 2 alongside other side characters such as Saresh (?). Funny thing is that they already have voice acting recordings for said companions (Or at least partially) because some such as Kira already have brief new lines in the prologue (Chapter I).

Edited by JeKoCZ

Torian for the bounty hunters is the last companion returning in Season 1. There won't be any other companion other than him. All the missing ones, which by "coincidence" are the most desired love interests (Ashara, Nadia, Kira, Jaesa, Mako, Risha, Skadge) will be back in Season 2 alongside other side characters such as Saresh (?). Funny thing is that they already have voice acting recordings for said companions (Or at least partially) because some such as Kira already have brief new lines in the prologue (Chapter I).

Funny you listed only the female companions when there are some male companions missing as well such as Corso, Vector, Quinn, etc.

Edited by casirabit

So I compiled a list of which companions have returned so far and it seems really unbalanced, especially, surprisingly, if you are a Jedi (knight and consular) or a Smuggler.

Here is the current break down from class with most returned listed first and least returned listed last:

Trooper: 3/5, Aric Jorgan, M1-4X (PUB only), Sgt. Yuun (4/5 if you count Tanno Vik who is NOT recruitable)

Imperial Agent: 3/5, Kaliyo Djannis, Dr. Eckard Lokin, SCORPIO

Sith Inquisitor: 2/5, Talos Drellik, Xalek (that dashade clone does NOT count as Khem Val, so don't bother bringing him up)

Sith Warrior: 2/5, Vette, Lt. Pierce (IMP only)

Bounty Hunter: 2/5, Gault Rennow, Blizz

Jedi Knight: 1/5, Tee-Seven

Jedi Consular: 1/5, Qyzen Fess

Smuggler: 1/5, Bowdaar

Seems really imbalanced doesn't it? We need some more Jedi love! For an expansion story line that seems to be written for a Jedi, we certainly have not been seeing very many Jedi companions.

So far, it seems that you would get the most out of playing KOTFE as a Trooper, in regards to seeing your companions again, because you run into every single one with the exception of Elara Dorne. Well, I know who I am playing it all through with next!

Thoughts?

and more smuggler companions!

well my crew skills will suck for ages basically.

That is a fair point! You work so hard to level affection with a companion and they become your primary crafter and have specialization sin certain crafting and they are taken away!

That is a fair point! You work so hard to level affection with a companion and they become your primary crafter and have specialization sin certain crafting and they are taken away!

You can get them back via the return terminal

Funny you listed only the female companions when there are some male companions missing as well such as Corso, Vector, Quinn, etc.

His list doesn't mesh at all with the poles and threads I've seen about favorite romances. I'm pretty sure it's just his personal list :rolleyes:

You can get them back via the return terminal

Indeed, the only consideration about which ones come back when is from a story perspective... if you are desperate for whatever reason to get them back, just go and get them back.

SKADGE A LOVE INTEREST? bro you need a doctor

I just want my Padawan Kira back already. We had a "special" bond.

I'm most excited for Kira and Scourge's returns.

Kira because she's amazing and my JK would have made Theron Shan's life a living pestering hell until he and his contacts found her in the galaxy, and Scourge because you know he has to be going under some sort of existential crisis because of the Emperor surviving Scourge's vision.