falling behind in zones

Troxi

Try doing some warzones/flashpoints or space combat etc to earn more XP and increase your level, then you won't have to die so easily!

well warzones give not much xp no1 wants to do flashpoints but i will try space stuff

I've never had a problem with being underleveled for a planet... but then again I'm a sucker for those bonus missions of Kill 30 Republic Soldiers, Kill 15 this, Collect 6 of these, etc... Especially the "staged" bonus missions... a 4 stage bonus usually net's me a good 20-30K xp on top of the actual mission.

Also, make sure you're not avoiding mobs while questing... there's no reason to go around groups of enemies when you can plow right through them... the XP from kills adds up, as well as the vendor trash you pick up to help with credits.

I just did the intro quests on Hoth and I'm 38, I barely do any PvP and I've only done 3 space missions.

this smells a bit of QQ.

no one doing flashpoints, and no one doing heroics ... isn't something i've encountered in my play.

what server/server type are you on? maybe look into a guild? or start your own groups and make friends...

send tells to people you've previously grouped with if you see then around. be polite and non-suffocating. if the world you're on has multiple phases. try a different phase to find more active people running about.

you can do some if not all heroics with 2 players + 2 pets.

as others have said. do spacefight dailies. or if worse comes to worse. just grind mobs.

also... might look at going to another zone.

And people say its too easy to get ahead in levels! Hah!

You've got to be pretty meticulous for that to happen, so you should probably check the other planets for Bonus Series quests. Hoth has one, but its around level 47 content. Check the last 2-3 planets you've visited for an appropriate Bonus Series line for your level.