Hardmode Flashpoint loot list

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bonus boss no longer drops the Columi Headgear token just an FYI.

Confirmed. My group and I just ran Hardmode Kaon and the bonus boss drops Xanotech trash( orange gear modded with the purple daily stuff is better) and 2 tionese Crystals.

Needless to say the bonus boss is not worth the time.

Confirmed. My group and I just ran Hardmode Kaon and the bonus boss drops Xanotech trash( orange gear modded with the purple daily stuff is better) and 2 tionese Crystals.

Needless to say the bonus boss is not worth the time.

Hmm this is indeed a sad stealth change, I will update the loot table accordingly in a bit later today

Since they have apparently "fixed" the kaon expulser driod loot table to spawn the correct loot one wonders why it spawns Xenotech when EVERY other bonus boss in hardmode drops a tionese piece of gear?

I think they messed it up or decided to make the kaon bonus boss worth absolutley nothing to fight and ultimately obsolete

Are the hardmodes actualy listed from easy to hard? Not sure what one I can do after black talon.

They are not listed in any order.

Foundry is pretty easy, Kaon isn't bad either (skip the bonus boss). False Emperor (skip bonus boss if you have enrage issues)

D7, Ilum, Boarding Party are the three tougher ones in my opinion.

They are not listed in any order.

Foundry is pretty easy, Kaon isn't bad either (skip the bonus boss). False Emperor (skip bonus boss if you have enrage issues)

D7, Ilum, Boarding Party are the three tougher ones in my opinion.

Thank you very much and thank you for the quick response

When I am doing HM Ops runs with my guild, gear for classes that aren't present drops. Isn't this NOT supposed to happen? For example, we were doing HM EV and we beat one of the bosses and looted the chest to find that there were TWO!!!!! Imperial Agent boots in there and yet we had no IA's in the group at all....

So I've been trying to get the offhand for my Sorcerer for about two weeks now.

We have experienced a good variation loot-wise until now.

In those last ten days of BoI the drops were:

2x IA-Offhand

8x BH-Offhand

I think the BoI-loottable is kinda borked at this point...

Hehe yes the agent/BH gear is a bit rampant right now. RNG seems a bit broken sometimes.

Funnier thing is that we were doing 16m-EV yesterday.

Gharj dropped the offhand for EVERY other Inquisitor in our group, except for me.

I'm getting angry =d

edit:

This is hilarious.

Another run, again Agent-Offhand.

Edited by schnopsnosn

• 5 weeks later...
When I am doing HM Ops runs with my guild, gear for classes that aren't present drops. Isn't this NOT supposed to happen? For example, we were doing HM EV and we beat one of the bosses and looted the chest to find that there were TWO!!!!! Imperial Agent boots in there and yet we had no IA's in the group at all....

That's what's happening in 1.2. Right now you're out of luck.

Updated for Patch 1.2!

Here are the goodies from Hardmode Lost Island, the newest addition from patch 1.2

Lost Island

LR-5 Sentinel Droid: Columi boots

Project Sav-Rak: Columi Legs

Transgenic Sample Eleven: Relic (i.e. Relic of Vital Rupturing)

Doctor Lorrick: Columi Mainhand, Rakata Chest

• 2 weeks later...