HK-55 without its jetpack is worthless

Kissakias

My interpretation was that the OP wanted the HK jetpack for their character.

However, they seem to not realize that receiving the jetpack was never a result of the story, and was a separate subscriber perk/giveaway. So no, it is not "unfair", that it was not included with the HK chapter, because it never was. And the only thing "toxic" in this situation, is not BW...

Edited by HeatRacer

READ my BOLD YELLOW. before you answer,

it was fair that bring back the canceled speeders and is fair that didnt bring the jetpack back?

not only bring canceled speeders back, but they bring them with such an easy way, while im asking to bring back the jetpack INSIDE the CC pack that COST money or cartel coins.

Edited by Kissakias

READ my BOLD YELLOW. before you answer,

it was fair that bring back the canceled speeders and is fair that didnt bring the jetpack back?

not only bring canceled speeders back, but they bring them with such an easy way, while im asking to bring back the jetpack INSIDE the CC pack that COST money or cartel coins.

Maybe if you phrased it better, so people could actually understand your intentions, then maybe people could actually answer you, as it is, it's quite garbled....

Are you looking for the HK Jetpack that was issued as a sub reward? And if so, are you asking for it to be returned via the cartel market?

Maybe if you phrased it better, so people could actually understand your intentions, then maybe people could actually answer you, as it is, it's quite garbled....

Are you looking for the HK Jetpack that was issued as a sub reward? And if so, are you asking for it to be returned via the cartel market?

I think he wants it returned in the CM-bought Shroud of Memory unlock, but like you, I'm guessing a bit.

OP: All we have is your words - we are not Valkorion, living inside your head, so we cannot read your mind to determine what you really want - so you have to make them *clear*.

It's worth noting that the thread title is *epic* hyperbole. The value of the Shroud of Memory unlock lies in access to the mission itself, something whose value has approximately no relationship with the presence or absence of the jetpack.

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting the thread to say something:

Have you people ever thought about how dumb it is to have time-exclusive rewards? I mean, the game carries assets (which translates into total pack size on your disk), each and every item, basically, occupies space on your hard-drive, now, why should I be forced to load stuff I don't have in the game? I'd rather be unable to see other people's "eXcLuSiVe" items and have more disk space than getting over 1gb of worthless clutter that you rarely or ever gonna see in-game, just so someone can show off how they subscribed during a certain time-frame, as if that would change anything other than annoy me on the fact that there's some bug occupying space on my hard disk for no reason other than to pat some twisted sense of ego from ppl who "wanna show off pixels".

In fact, if that was a trend, let's say, 1 new silly item like that added every maintenance to "subs only", today (2021) the % of the game's size basically comprised of useless exclusive clutter would be ridiculously high, to a point that having SWTOR in your disk would be occupying the same space as another entire game for no logical reason.

Given that, wouldn't it be less mentally impaired to give access to all said assets in one way or another to all players? I mean, caring for pixel exclusivity already highlights serious psychological issues, having that for stuff you didn't even have had to work for in-game is next level negative IQ stuff.

So let's reinforce the OP point: Just end the exclusivity for "subscribing during X period" stuff, add them to the CM, let people customize their way to personal phabulousness bliss... I mean, why not? (I mean, exclusivity advocates are not even human beings in my perspective)

Edited by xdjinn

Almost all past subscriber rewards, including the HK jetpack & weapons & mask, are now on the Galactic Seasons vendor (rotating in & out on a 5 week schedule or something).

You just need to play the game and do galactic seasons for tokens now.

Edited by Darthjantom

Almost all past subscriber rewards, including the HK jetpack & weapons & mask, are now on the Galactic Seasons vendor (rotating in & out on a 5 week schedule or something).

You just need to play the game and do galactic seasons for tokens now.

oooooh! Wasn't paying attention, farming those ridiculous tokens to get the SH, considering all things, this is next level carroting to force subs. So the issue seems "resolved" although in the worse possible manner. I'd have preferred if they added those items to CM so nutjobs started selling them on the GTN instead.

Edited by xdjinn

oooooh! Wasn't paying attention, farming those ridiculous tokens to get the SH, considering all things, this is next level carroting to force subs. So the issue seems "resolved" although in the worse possible manner. I'd have preferred if they added those items to CM so nutjobs started selling them on the GTN instead.

Nah, they'd probably have made them like the Shroud of Memory token, bound to the character (? or is it the legacy) of the player that buys it.

Honestly some people can never be pleased.

If BW added all of that stuff to the CM people would complain they are greedy and only care about people spending CC. If BW just hand stuff out as sub gifts they are called idiots for bloating the game files with "useless" stuff and stroking people's ego's with rewards they did not "earn".

And now people can actually earn some of the old sub rewards they missed out on it is still not good enough :D

I am confident Galactic Seasons will see improvements for next season based on season 1 feedback.

Edited by Darthjantom