Future Operative Healer looking for long term home!

LadyDopamine

Hio!

I'm a lvl 24 Operative looking for a guild that I can spend my SW:ToR career with.

I'm looking for a Social Guild that likes Chatting as much as Casual Raiding. I plan on staying with this guild for a long time so I hope it's a group I can mesh with. I am self sufficient but I do prefer to run Flash Points with guildies so we can learn each others nuances.

I am comfortable with a set raiding schedule that has about two nights a week . I used to raid consistently in WoW (gasp) for many years and I'm not afraid of progression runs. I do want a guild though that doesn't implode on each other when a boss can't be taken down in a weeks attempts.

I'd like it to be social enough that one day, we'd even meet up (distance permitting) and be with a mature group that does realize that this is just a game, not a volunteer career.

I can install Vent/TS/Mumble and do have a head set but I only listen. That's a quirk of being a healer who likes to listen to the raid leader instead of yakking away.

I was a guild leader and then eventually just an officer so I believe in sharing in guild banks and providing fair help to others. I am not interested in politics or religion but more of a mature group chat.

(Wall of Text done - Whew!!)

Send me a whisper in game to Tiko'o and lets chat!

-Cipher Agent Tiko'o

Hello,

I am the coGM of Children of Korriban. We would love you have you join our ranks, you seem like you would fit right in. We have a set raid schedule and we are trying to add more days so our members have options. Our current schedule is Mon, Wed, and Sat at 930pm EST. We are casual and don't require anyone to be on at those times, it is first come, first raid. We do usually have about 20 people online during raid nights, some low levels, and of course the raid team for that night. We also run flasphoints together as well as PvP. All of our information can be found in the links provided in my forum signature. The best way to get a hold of us is at the gmail address.

I hope to hear from you soon!

We would be happy to have you in Black Watch. What you said you are looking for pretty much fits our guild.

Whenever you are in game, feel free to look up Lujayne, Aneese, Tar'zaak (me), Tar'xander(also me), Citlalmina, or if you cannot find any of us online (we tend to be alt-y so we just might be on an alt I didn't list), any member of the guild is able to invite, just let them know you saw this in the forum recruitment thread.

We look forward to seeing you!