Help:gunslinger crew skill

MEHUNGY

Hi, im a guy who subbed before playing SWTOR at all figuring it would work out in the long run, now that i'm level 30ish iv'e started to care about my crew skills, Whats a good combo of two crew skills for a gunslinger preferably to save credits, I earn alot through slicing so dont worry about listing that off, thank you!

Best crew skill for a Gunslinger is Armstech, because of Corso's +5% to crit on that skill. You're going to have to get rid of Slicing, though.

Keep in mind, crew skills are EXPENSIVE to level up, and if this is your first character you should probably stick to slicing, scavenging and underworld trading. Sell the materials you gather (for free) on the GTN (for pure profit).

You can also go with cybertech, scavenging, underworld trading. Make armoring/mods that you need, RE the greens to blues, sell excess greens on the GTN for a couple to several thousand (mainly profit since you scavenged the mats), blues usually go for significantly more, purples even more, although I personally only sell purples if I happen to crit and make more than I need.

If you max out slicing you can do level 9 slicing component runs, when you crit, you get thermal regulators that usually sell for about 20k each.

Thanks for the quick response I know this is a beaten horse but mine was a tad different, how many items can be in one stack?

That depends on the item:

All materials stack to 99

Medpacks stack to 20

Stims and Adrenals stack to 10

Gear and item modifications don't stack