Maintenance: 27 January 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 3.0.2b.

Details:

DATE: Tuesday, January 27th 2015

TIME: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 530AM PST (130PM GMT)

VERSION: 3.0.2b

This patch will address the "Revenge of the Revanites" achievement, as well as potential issues with the end of the current Conquest Event.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this patch includes companion 192 gear fix. And in the way that it will not force us to obtain them all over again through weekly quest, but fix them as they are in my inventory so I can put them on my companion and use them right away.

I have a question about the phrase " as well as the end of the current Conquest Event. ". What exactly does this mean? Each event lasts a week now and will end on that day. Are we getting a new set of events or is the cycle changing?

I have a question about the phrase " as well as the end of the current Conquest Event. ". What exactly does this mean? Each event lasts a week now and will end on that day. Are we getting a new set of events or is the cycle changing?

We are addressing potential issues with the end of the current Conquest Event.

I'm very concerned with what this could possibly entail, as this last week's conquest was rather rough for my Guild; but I do appreciate your efforts to fix something before it could cause players to lose out on their hard work.

-Thank you for the timely maintenance, it's one of the most important things to keep players happy in an MMO, and is always appreciated.

I'm very concerned with what this could possibly entail, as this last week's conquest was rather rough for my Guild; but I do appreciate your efforts to fix something before it could cause players to lose out on their hard work.

-Thank you for the timely maintenance, it's one of the most important things to keep players happy in an MMO, and is always appreciated.

This, I'm pretty worried what might have been the reason for the fix and even if they "fix" it will it still happen?

I'm guessing you're not on The Ebon Hawk :p I'd guess they're trying to address whatever effed us up last time.

Of course not. They have buried their heads in the sand in the hope we all go away. Why possibly communicate with us when they can just ignore the issue?

I think they have addressed what they are going to address as far as "in-game" (They are not looking at making any further changes to the drop rates) (Link - Skip to Minute 21). They should post the final say on the forums however.

Can you please speak for yourself only.

Don't demonized him, there are many people upset with them not addressing this issue, it is not even close to a single person's plight. If you need proof just go look at e general discussion forums and know that you are in the minority.

Don't demonized him, there are many people upset with them not addressing this issue, it is not even close to a single person's plight. If you need proof just go look at e general discussion forums and know that you are in the minority.

I believe you are referring to "vocal minority", if you believe Bioware has the numbers then let them decide, but do not make this everyone's problem.

Edited by ELRunninW