Star Wars Trivia to pass the time.

vectordecay

So, let's be uber nerds and do some trivia. Doesn't even have to be canon, so feel free to toss in those Lando novels, or Han novels, or that Christmas special lore.

I'll start.

What was the name of the muppet that sits by Jabba in Jabba's palace? (Real annoying laugh, only in Episode VI)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the name of the smuggler that comes across a fleet of dreadnauts(spelling?) circa ABY 5-15(pre solo twins, I think it's from one of Zahn's books)?

Oooh, one more: Name the author that killed Chewbacca off with Lucas' blessing. He's big in the Forgotten Realms series, creating the iconic character for that line.

Yoda's race is just that the Yoda Race it doesn't have an actual name. Also anyone whose seen that breaking bad commercial knows the answer to that question. I can't remember the name of the author I do remember him dying saving Han's children though thus repaying his life debt.

Yoda's race is just that the Yoda Race it doesn't have an actual name. Also anyone whose seen that breaking bad commercial knows the answer to that question. I can't remember the name of the author I do remember him dying saving Han's children though thus repaying his life debt.

yesh, interesting tid-bit, the author got death threats and tons of hatemail over it. thanks to all those over zealous fanboys for scaring off a very talented literary asset. lol.

who shot first is like the gay marriage issue of star wars. there's just no winning the argument, and in the end it ends up being a purely opinion based answer. i'm lucky, i'm old enough to have seen the original series on VHS, and omg Laserdisc. i honestly believe that a majority of younger people may never have seen the original versions, so for them of course the answer is Greedo, but for the purist out there it's always going to be Han. the guys like Blondie from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. sure, in the end he's the good guy, but it's a journey for him.

yoda's race is unknown, also what most people dont know is that there is another of his species on the jedi council, her name is yaddle and she has no speaking part.

what species believes there is no dark or light side but it is "rainbow"

there was one in kotor, or kotor II, wasn't there?