Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good looking Armor for a Mando?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Good looking Armor for a Mando?

ZentheSecond
01.27.2014 , 05:09 PM | #1
I will be making a Commando soon, as I've always wanted to rock the class that has got the BFG in this game.... Not sure which one I'd rock yet, but I had a question for the general Commando community;

What is a good looking armor set in your opinion for the Commando? Is it the traditional Trooper look? or is it something else?

I ask because personally, I've always tried to develop the look of my character. I like having a look for each of them that is very.... Fitting for them and I like that.

~Zen
-- Hanakoo - Powertech - DPS/Tank --
-- Natsumii - Assassin - Tank --
-- Kaijėn - Sniper - DPS --

venomlash
01.27.2014 , 08:02 PM | #2
I like the light recon/buttcape look afforded by the RD-17A Phalanx set. (It's a green/tan look, but you can get the same armor in blue/white from the Outcast set, in yellow/white from the RD-13A Raider set, and probably a few others.)
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

SWEtree
01.28.2014 , 01:08 PM | #4
Section Guardian armor. U get it from Republic 5th assault battalion once you are champion.

ZeroPlus
01.28.2014 , 01:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ZentheSecond View Post
I will be making a Commando soon, as I've always wanted to rock the class that has got the BFG in this game.... Not sure which one I'd rock yet, but I had a question for the general Commando community;

What is a good looking armor set in your opinion for the Commando? Is it the traditional Trooper look? or is it something else?

I ask because personally, I've always tried to develop the look of my character. I like having a look for each of them that is very.... Fitting for them and I like that.

~Zen
This is a great resource:
TOR Fashion - http://tor-fashion.com/

You can find most (if not all) the armors that are currently available ingame along with pictures. Go take a look.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

cashogy_reborn
01.28.2014 , 05:33 PM | #6
I like the conqueror gear and the dread guard helmet.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

BobaFaceroll
01.29.2014 , 09:18 AM | #7
Yeah, that whole armor line [Conqueror/War Leader/Verpine/Underworld] shares a great looking armor model. The Underworld version, dyed Black/Red, with a 50 Dread Guard (or similar) helmet is one of my favorite looks.

Currently wearing Dread Host armor + Dread Guard helmet. Looks pretty sharp.

cashogy_reborn
01.29.2014 , 02:45 PM | #8
I will try to remember to snag a screenshot of my commando next time I log in to share.

edit: here I am
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads