Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any news about 2.6 commando buffs?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Any news about 2.6 commando buffs?

Smuglebunny
12.28.2013 , 11:57 PM | #11
Just got out of a WZ with my jugg, got hit with electro net about 3 times without dying. Here is a tip. STOP WALKING.

As for commandos and mercs they are in a decent place right now i think. Maybe some minor buff. Perhaps a root, or defensive cooldown.

ArchangelLBC
12.31.2013 , 01:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
Goose and gander.
What exactly is the goose in this scenario?
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

SWEtree
01.22.2014 , 01:01 PM | #13
Cut OP healing in half, same with smash and then start crying about electro nerds

peace

cs_zoltan
01.23.2014 , 10:18 AM | #14
Electro-net needs a nerf. There's your reality check. It's just too strong for it's short cooldown. It is called "guaranteed kill" for a reason. Scale it back a bit and maybe give Commandos a little more durability? I dunno, but electro-net needs to be nerfed. It's just too strong and does too much for what it is.
You cry about everything that hurts sentinels. Here's a tip: l2p

TheSupaCoopa
01.23.2014 , 01:06 PM | #15
Electro-net needs a nerf. There's your reality check. It's just too strong for it's short cooldown. It is called "guaranteed kill" for a reason. Scale it back a bit and maybe give Commandos a little more durability? I dunno, but electro-net needs to be nerfed. It's just too strong and does too much for what it is.
Duran'del here:

I always use EN against Snipers. It's extremely effective.

Also, Commandos have durability by the... I don't know how the saying is, but Commandos have a lot of it. Our main problem is interrupts. EN is fine as is, and actually helps up against the "ERMEHGERD! I HAZ TOO LITESABERZ! I EZ IVINCIBLE!!!!!111!!1!!11!1!!!!1!!1!" Sentinels.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Essence_of_Light
01.23.2014 , 04:38 PM | #16
lel.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

cashogy_reborn
01.23.2014 , 11:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
Duran'del here:

I always use EN against Snipers. It's extremely effective.

Also, Commandos have durability by the... I don't know how the saying is, but Commandos have a lot of it. Our main problem is interrupts. EN is fine as is, and actually helps up against the "ERMEHGERD! I HAZ TOO LITESABERZ! I EZ IVINCIBLE!!!!!111!!1!!11!1!!!!1!!1!" Sentinels.
What? Why? They need to be stationary to do the most damage..................

The only time you should be using EN against a non-healer is a) youre solo guarding and are in a 1v1 against a stealth player, or b) you are trying to separate a tank-healer combo and you place EN on the Tank after a knockback.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads