Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pyro video 1400+ dps

Discoteck
01.24.2014 , 06:28 AM | #1
Some people were saying i had no credibility when discussing certain matters so i started recording some of my matches.

Here is my pyro video of a full match with koozie a guildy of mine healing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ZGZ...ature=youtu.be

I really enjoy this class, and i would be happy to answer any questions. We did neglect the objectives in this game (well i did) but we were consistantly fighting 4+ people at mid which leaves on 2 each for the other nodes

Sorry about the music, copyright infringement caused half of it to be deleted

EDIT: now none of the music is working, anyone know a way around it? or will i have to re upload with a different soundtrack

lokiwalker
01.24.2014 , 07:41 AM | #2
Liked the video, the dancing storm trooper Gif gets kinda annoying at a certain point though...

AngusFTW
01.24.2014 , 09:49 AM | #3
Enjoyed the video, ignore the haters from the thread. I enjoy my merc as both arsenal and pyro (tis just an alt though). A well played one can perform very good. Its much like sorc/sages in that alot of people rolled them initially so obviously you will have more QQers who maybe.. just maybe haven't realised that a ranged caster class isn't for them in pvp.
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

Discoteck
01.24.2014 , 09:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lokiwalker View Post
Liked the video, the dancing storm trooper Gif gets kinda annoying at a certain point though...
Im sorry, but some secrets are best to forever remain hidden.

BigDumbViking
01.31.2014 , 10:30 AM | #5
Nice. I was running Pyro the last couple nights and had a 1.1M total Civ war last night. I run all 3 specs regularly and I'm a fan of all three.

One thing I've noticed lately on my server is that people seem to be gearing up their Mercs in preparation of 2.6 release. I see a lot more Merc/Commando healers running around curing my dots lately. Curious if anyone else has seen this?
YardstickAronhernandezM'argarita
StringcheeseBibi'fetSneak'y Viking
Dück Trombone

Gyronamics
01.31.2014 , 06:39 PM | #6
No. You see what you want to see in other peoples play.

Dot specs have always been vulnerable to classes which can erase a large portion of their damage.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

BigDumbViking
02.03.2014 , 09:13 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
No. You see what you want to see in other peoples play.

Dot specs have always been vulnerable to classes which can erase a large portion of their damage.
Ok... That was about as helpfull as a thumb in the butt...

I appreciate ******** responses as much as the next guy, but next time please at least try to make it humorous... This troll was so dry I read it like it was written by Meg from Family guy....

Shut up Meg.
YardstickAronhernandezM'argarita
StringcheeseBibi'fetSneak'y Viking
Dück Trombone