Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3, sold by Kai Zykken.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3, sold by Kai Zykken.

Wenigo
11.07.2019 , 08:16 PM | #1
Please tell me that this is a bug. Once you learn the schematic for the Biochem Tactical 3 you are able to craft one Solid Resource Matrix. In addition to the high crafting mats costs of crafting this item, you also spend 16 Solid Resource Matrix to produce 1.

So.......That is a bug right? Or did I just purchase a very elaborate "push here to become homeless" button?

Wenigo
11.07.2019 , 08:41 PM | #2
And to follow up on the previously mentioned Tactical schematic shenanigans when i zoned to a new planet the schematic for it is no longer in my biochem crafting window (checked every section with nothing filtered out). Filing bug report now and waiting to see what comes about from all of this.

Lt_Awoke
11.07.2019 , 09:18 PM | #3
Here is an image of what they are talking about:

https://ibb.co/dGK2ywp

varindas
11.07.2019 , 10:53 PM | #4
Also bought this item. Is it just a pointless ripoff?

Tohmas
11.07.2019 , 11:01 PM | #5
I just bought this. (Yes, *before* I saw this post.) Is this a sick joke? ***.
Toh'mas Falmaryon

Want free stuff!? Try my referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rpCQ25

Void_Singer
11.08.2019 , 01:22 AM | #6
Holy F#@& Monkeys.....

Someone posted a screenshot of that to our discord, and I accused them of trolling... I feel bad now

Freyasin
11.08.2019 , 01:23 AM | #7
I am beyond pissed atm. This is downright a cheating of the player base. I can't even find what the tactical is on the web.: mad:

Kaizersan
11.08.2019 , 01:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wenigo View Post
And to follow up on the previously mentioned Tactical schematic shenanigans when i zoned to a new planet the schematic for it is no longer in my biochem crafting window (checked every section with nothing filtered out). Filing bug report now and waiting to see what comes about from all of this.
this is the tactical it is supposed to give you access to crafting.
Embrace the Pain
The cooldown of Focused Defense is reduced by 2 seconds when you are attacked. This effect cannot occur more than once per second.
Source: Crafted by BioChem. Not available on the Tech Fragment vendor.

Gyronamics
11.08.2019 , 06:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wenigo View Post
Yes.

The schematic has been removed from my crew skill list. No refund or anything, its just gone.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

FlameYOL
11.08.2019 , 09:14 AM | #10
Working as intended. But seriously they need to tone that down a lot.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything