Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legendary Ember?

alexzk
11.14.2019 , 01:30 PM | #21
Have 40+ embers in bag and sold around 30 while prices was high.

Just slice-slice boxes until any mission pop, then give that mission to char with proper skill AND 50 comp. Run it. Only by 50 comp.
So far had 2 times 0 reward (explicit fail, when comp says "sorry, bla-bla"), most are 1-4.

I think guild/sub bonuses on char help too to get crit.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

Amunra-amunray
04.12.2020 , 02:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
It's possible to receive 0 Embers. I have so far received 1, then 5 then 3, and at least 2 times there was 0.
This is new Isotopes in my opinion and yes the drop rate needs to increase if the price of augments are to fall. 5-9 million for an augment is out for the price range of most players who are trying to min/max for end game content. Not all players have the time or patience to craft and out of 3000 pieces of gear Reverse Engineered I only received 2 legendary embers. And, out of crafting missions 3-5 missions fail to produce the legendary embers. This is only costing the community more credits to be able to gear enough to do harder content. Setting them back and causing Rage quiting, and wipes in instances as they still try to do the content even though minimum stats are not being used.
"Do the Best and Spare the Rest!" Joe Pirandello
My Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qYLGd9