Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legendary Ember?

alexzk
10.30.2019 , 11:54 PM | #11
Any "unlocked" mission for any skill gives ember on crit like 2-4 of them.
Had it on slicing/archaeology/biochem/TH/scavenger missions already.

Missions are 500k on GTN or 11th grade boxes by slicer.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

phalczen
10.31.2019 , 03:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
So on my quest to make myself a new infinite medpack I reached the final stage - crafting the thing, and discovered it requires a new legendary component - Legendary Ember. 5 of them, in fact.
Can you post the full list of stats on the stim and the full list of material requirements please?

Iím also curious how many RE attempts of the purple version it took.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Gelious
10.31.2019 , 04:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Can you post the full list of stats on the stim and the full list of material requirements please?

It's not a stim, it's a medpack. I haven't even began trying to make new stims.

Anyway the cost is

10 of medical equipment - blue grade 11

10 of medical equipment - green grade 11

10 of medical equipment - purple grade 11

5 Legendary Embers

5 purple curious cell grafts.

It's said to restore 43741-52300 hp and and additional 13075 over 15 sec.

In full 306 unmoddable gear and BH buff while staying out of level synced zones I have over 260k hp

As for the number of attemps... it took about 4-5. I think it was just luck, since tooltip stated its a 5% chance.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

Azerdayne
11.01.2019 , 04:16 PM | #14
I've been getting Legendary Amber some of the time on the un-lockable grade 11 missions that come from the one-use tokens.

I've gotten 3 Amber randomly from regular missions & deconstruction.

I've gotten 10 Amber from the one-use token-unlock Missions.
NB: I've run a *lot* of them, but nowhere near as many as regular repeatable missions.

So ... it *seems* like they are the "best" way to get Amber.

Just my observation from my personal crafting endeavors so far.

Also, congrats on unlocking a repeatable. I'm still stuck in RE-purple-purgatory =(

Void_Singer
11.02.2019 , 09:45 AM | #15
Recap
Legendary Embers drop from:
Deconstruction (presumably of grade 11 crafted items) [very low chance]
Wealthy grade 11 Missions (from mission discovery items) Almost guaranteed multiples

Where to Get Grade 11 Mission Discoveries?
Rich grade 11 Missions [Very low chance, same crew skill]
Slicing Grade 11 nodes [Low Chance, random crew skill]
Slicing Grade 11 Lockbox missions [on crit, random crew skill]
GTN
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

jedcjedcjedc
11.03.2019 , 02:34 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post

for the stim and not the medpack, this is what it takes to go from greens to a single batch of stims:
x540 premium unknown organism
x540 premium virulent extract
x432 standard recombinator
x60 prototype virulent extract
x60 prototype unknown organism
x48 premium recombinator
x30 artifact unknown organism
x30 artifact virulent extract
x24 prototype recombinator
x10 premium intravenous injector
x10 prototype intravenous injector
x10 artifact intravenous injector
"Stun, stun, three on one" - Swtor PvP
"Don't worry, It's not me, It's bolster" -Swtor PvP

Gelious
11.14.2019 , 09:42 AM | #17
So i leveled up my Slicer. Got some mission discoveries from nodes on Oricon. Wealthy missions either drop 1 Ember for me or they dont drop any Embers at all. This sucks but it still better then buying Embers on GTN.

My question is this - what Slicing missions can get a Mission discovery as a reward? There is only one mission that give Lockboxes, I got a Mission Discovery from it. Would the missions for Sliced Tech Parts give one as well?
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

DawnAskham
11.14.2019 , 10:16 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
So i leveled up my Slicer. Got some mission discoveries from nodes on Oricon. Wealthy missions either drop 1 Ember for me or they dont drop any Embers at all. This sucks but it still better then buying Embers on GTN.

My question is this - what Slicing missions can get a Mission discovery as a reward? There is only one mission that give Lockboxes, I got a Mission Discovery from it. Would the missions for Sliced Tech Parts give one as well?
The grade 11 lock box mission returns the one time wealthy mission items on a crit - so run it on a rank 50 companion (which takes less than 7 minutes).

The one time wealthy missions always seem to give me at least one ember (usually more), though I haven't paid enough attention to say with 100% confidence I've never run a mission without receiving an ember.

Embers also sometimes (very rarely) drop when deconstructing gold gear (I deconstruct piles at once, so no idea if its correlated with having the same crew skill as the item or only from named / set items - I just know I've gotten a few here and there from deconstruction).

Gelious
11.14.2019 , 12:35 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
The one time wealthy missions always seem to give me at least one ember (usually more), though I haven't paid enough attention to say with 100% confidence I've never run a mission without receiving an ember.
It's possible to receive 0 Embers. I have so far received 1, then 5 then 3, and at least 2 times there was 0.

Void_Singer
11.14.2019 , 12:57 PM | #20
so far my numbers have been 0,1,2,or 3... can't remember the details right now, but I get more when I crit than when I don't
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.