Our raid leader told us to save our 16 man lockout for Denova

So if I were to run 16 man EV hard mode this week would I be locked out of 16 man hard mode Denova? That makes no sense at all to me, I should be able to run every raid in a week no matter what, who's bright idea was that. My play-ability is being limited which should not be happening

Who's qqing? i'm asking a question. People are touchy

When you kill 16man HM EV, are you then locked out of 16man HM KP without ever stepping into the instance?

I think the answer is self explanatory and should have applied to your original question.

Who's qqing? i'm asking a question. People are touchy

That makes no sense at all to me, I should be able to run every raid in a week no matter what, who's bright idea was that. My play-ability is being limited which should not be happening

If that's not QQing, I don't know what is.

If that's not QQing, I don't know what is.

That's actually not QQing... QQing would be if he threatened to quit over it, as the original 'QQing' was pressing Alt+QQ to quit a game of Warcraft III after raging because you lost.

So if I were to run 16 man EV hard mode this week would I be locked out of 16 man hard mode Denova? That makes no sense at all to me, I should be able to run every raid in a week no matter what, who's bright idea was that. My play-ability is being limited which should not be happening

Sounds like QQ to me. He's whinging about a PERCIEVED flaw. Not even a real one. Thats worse than the people complaining about stuff thats IN THE GAME, that they dont like.

EDIT: Correct the original etymology of the term "QQ" has since changed and diversified so that it can also be defined as crying/whinging/complaining (generally with no fact to back it up). If you want, you can keep arguing the semantics of it, but that wont change the fact that the defintion has evolved - it happens with many colloquialisms.

Edited by Glorionn

That's actually not QQing... QQing would be if he threatened to quit over it, as the original 'QQing' was pressing Alt+QQ to quit a game of Warcraft III after raging because you lost.

Interesting, back when I played wow people told me it meant crying because the QQ kind of looks like eyes with tears.

To answer your question: No. Your raid leader was incorrect. Lockouts do not cross between different operations.

Perfectly fine question to ask since it was only due to your raid leader giving you false information. And I am sure you can usually trust what he says without a second thought.

To answer your question: No. Your raid leader was incorrect. Lockouts do not cross between different operations.

Perfectly fine question to ask since it was only due to your raid leader giving you false information. And I am sure you can usually trust what he says without a second thought.

Thanks for the clarification

At this point, I would question everything that came out of his mouth because he clearly doesn't have a clue. What other bad info is he spreading.?

Food for thought.

At this point, I would question everything that came out of his mouth because he clearly doesn't have a clue. What other bad info is he spreading.?

Food for thought.

This is a new game ***, I received information that I needed clarified