Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

As many of you are seeing already, there are some fairly serious issues that have cropped up with GU 5.4a this morning. We are bringing the servers down to investigate what is happening and we will need to do to address it. Hold tight. Updates to follow.

-eric

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

As many of you are seeing already, there are some fairly serious issues that have cropped up with GU 5.4a this morning. We are bringing the servers down to investigate what is happening and we will need to do to address it. Hold tight. Updates to follow.

-eric

I really do hope that Cartel MArket is your lowest priority since it has no impact on the actual game play. You say you care about your players, time to prove it and to give priority to the important stuff

Hey folks,

-eric

EU thanks you for killin our ingame day. Will this took another 2 or even more hours from us ? :)

Ok now i must start be angry. 2 errors login aroud 2 days? I want done today Oricon story with my Sith and i want login to my Sage now. I dont care/ I have limited time today, tommorow i planed start new story. Today i MUST login and i dont care what will it takes.

~Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Edited by Trlance

always thought SOE were good at breaking there games after patch days but you guys seem to be going for the no. 1 slot. I can't even remember the last patch we had that didn't cause a issue.....:rolleyes:

Triple A incompetence is a fierce market these days. Gotta keep at it.

I came back aftr a long time but im starting to remember some of the reasons i left.

It is perfectly understandable that issues happen, and they must be resolved. However, i've been playing 1 week already and the game has been 5-6 hours offline in just 1 WEEK. And now, again the same.

We are paying a subscription, it is gaming time that we are paying for. We continue to pay the several hours a month the server is offline. It's just ridiculous, i just came back and im already starting to feel the wish to leave again, ffs...

At least there's this game called SWTOR Forum Venting which is still up and running.

I seem to be playing it more and more lately...

As I said, well worth the fee. Could have sworn the fee was for playing a videogame but forum venting is a fine substitute.

Hey folks,

-eric

I very much hope that the Double CXP, XP and Warzone event will be extended to September 6th due to this issue? We are losing basically a day here in Europe that we could have spent on participating in the event, so I think it's only fair that we get a day in compensation for what we lose today.

I very much hope that the Double CXP, XP and Warzone event will be extended to September 6th due to this issue? We are losing basically a day here in Europe that we could have spent on participating in the event, so I think it's only fair that we get a day in compensation for what we lose today.

Dont be naive :)

Hey folks,

-eric

Me thinks no testing was done with this patch.