Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

custermer servise live agent help

Deasamus

ok I cannot think of what else to do I have a problem and to be quite frank its pissing me off.

My character twilightsparkle mlp is doing siege of jedi for first time

Im currently on desecration quest I beat jedi master Gnost-Dural but the video refuses to play

I've tried delete video files reinstalling game and launcher repair. even reset all graphics to low.

now I've put 4 tickets in online support first two got negative number third got positive one but like 2pm today they all disappeared no response.

so about 2 hours ago made or attempted to make another and within minutes that one was removed two like it was never made but not even a sorry we cant do what you need comment.

after killing master gnost dural im supposed to talk to him but mid scene whole thing fresses and nothing I do will fix it. So I actually need someone to skip that particular screen for me but I cant even get anyone to say sorry we cant do that and its making me feel ignored and that's really pissing me off. now if there's currently a support ticket bug I apologize for my anger but if my tickets are just being auto ignored id appreciate someone at least saying something and im sorry to put it this way but if someone cant have the decience to get back to me then im done with swtor. Itd be sad because I love the game but I don't tolerate being ignored. especially when ive put time and lots of money into this game over the years.

thats the reason i was so angry last night wrote the ticket few hours later ticket just disappeared. I wrote the ticket waited and few hours later tickets were gone with no response at all no sorry we cant help with this. it said nothing they tickets just disappeared like they were never written and that's what upset me.

thats the reason i was so angry last night wrote the ticket few hours later ticket just disappeared. I wrote the ticket waited and few hours later tickets were gone with no response at all no sorry we cant help with this. it said nothing they tickets just disappeared like they were never written and that's what upset me.

you can call them if you inclined and i tried once and they are very helpful

This is a interesting one. Perhaps I can help here before they respond to your tickets. The Movie Cinematics Tend to bug out time to time throughout our game, There is a GREAT trick I learned early off when encountering these issues. I know it will seem like a head slapper of a fix, but it does tend to work 99% of the time... - SET YOUR GRAPHICS DOWN DOWN DOWN.... your own system and builds for the game, and constant windows updates DO mess with your drivers, monitors, and graphics card settings, OFTEN!!!! every update it seems you need to TOGGLE something or other for the settings you enjoy.. TURNING DOWN GRAPHICS are a easy fix to Bugged Cinimas. Ones like that or I remember when Tratior of the Chiss dropped, EACH cinima in that one bugged out for me untill turning down those settings.. Also IN-GAME turning off shadows can help for your datacron hunts, or even PVP matches that always seem to lag out.. Everyone loves a good Cinima, unless your making videos and require a specific setting you should try this fix. May the Force Be With You Always

- Guildmaster Sanguine Galaxy & Sanguine Bounty

• 4 weeks later...