Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

Can we get some love for the starter weapons like Flashy

I cannot like this post, so I'll have to quote you. :p

I got a weapon tuning I really like recently, but I'm unable to attach it to "Lightsaber", the weapon I picked up from completing the Tython class story and have used consistently for the few years I've been playing the character. So starter weapons would be a good shout, particularly if a new player were to invest in purchasing one from the Cartel Market.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot like this post, so I'll have to quote you. :p

I got a weapon tuning I really like recently, but I'm unable to attach it to "Lightsaber", the weapon I picked up from completing the Tython class story and have used consistently for the few years I've been playing the character. So starter weapons would be a good shout, particularly if a new player were to invest in purchasing one from the Cartel Market.

I still can't put one in the Republic Command Carbine that Troopers used to get before leaving Tython...and they don't even get those, anymore!

Yeah, find a way to add a tuning slot to just about any custom weapon that might allow for it. I know there was a problem with a few of the techblades/staves, but...

• 3 weeks later...

How about allow crafters to make and sell these slots as upgrades to any weapon, similar to augment slots. But high end tunings are gotten through cartel - maybe allow crafters to make simple tunings as inserts.

Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The gammorean axe

Would be nice, but since 4.0 at least it seems that at least on my Marauder that uses them, 95% of her attacks make the axe disappear entirely in lieu of a generic lightsaber blade (color being whatever the animation is colored, in fact I can use pink lightsabers and she'll throw yellow ones), sooo... not much point until they actually make the axes other than cosmetic when you are walking around.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is a more defined list of weapons old players of me and my crew would like to have tunings.

Sabers

Casuality

Champion's Decree

Forceslayer

Guiding Light

Kaelyn's Grace

Ki'Lu's Saberstaff

Saber of the Eternal Grandmaster

The Unstoppable Force

Thelanthra's Wrath

ALL the PVP weapons vendor weapons.

Dark Honor Lightsaber

Dark Jedi Lightsaber

Dark Jedi's Lightsaber

Fatewalkers Lightsaber

Lifebleeder

Lightsaber (the original starting ones for Consular, Inquisitor and Knight)

Guns

Blaststorm

Guile

Hardhitter

Hypersonic Blaster

Hybrid Power cannon

Silence

Silent Death

The Blast Ward

The Justice

The Pacifist

Underworld Guardian

Flashy (The old one, since you made a new one)

Great Hunt Blaster

Treek's Bowcaster

Automatic Bowcaster

Light Bowcaster

Precision Bowcaster

Scoped Assassinator.

been a few years.... and noticed a lot still dont have a tuning. including most of my stuff.

• 1 month later...
A reverse weapon tuning for weapons that already have an effect by default. I want to use the DLA-13 Heavy Blaster Rifle from the cartel market but since it have this anoying lasersight, it kind of destroy the look for me. Same with some of the event weapons. Would be nice if we could have a weapon tuning that turn those effekts off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

ALL WEAPONSSSS

http://www.swtor.com/r/SchCFv - Referral Link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like a Tuning slot added to Lord Kallig's Scorching Lightsabers. My Sorcerer is Evil, but sentimental. And would love to slay HER foes with her ancestors Saber. (I specifically have the one handed one but I assume there is a Saber staff as well) (As a side note I have a VERY old version of this that is not even Legacy Bound)

I have since researched this and see that in Patch 4.2.0 they upgraded this to have what I just requested and made it Legacy Bound. And oin patch 4.6.0 they made the head Piece Legacy Bound too. I sure hope there is a way I can trade these up.

I made an in game ticket and they replaced the saber for me so YEA!!

Edited by Eru-Iluvatar
REsolved

• 1 month later...

I believe the Trimantium weapons would all have renewed value for GTN sale if they had tuning slots because they require a higher level player even to use the weapons.

Could it be "considered" as a tuning-fix for you to "fix" all weapons with "lights/electricity/glow" of any sort to be changed with the applied color crystals, please?

Thank you for asking us!

Bioware,

Please add a tuning slot to the following Raider's Cove weapons:

They're the only weapons that go with my western outfit and never updated to allow tunings. If there is another weapon out there that is similar, if not exact, that does accept tunings, please advise.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...