Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

306 Gear - How much to hold on to? - How much to scrap?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
306 Gear - How much to hold on to? - How much to scrap?

JYthelifesaver
09.18.2020 , 05:01 PM | #11
I used to hoard like you, but now that I have several tabs of different sets for all the classes and most specs in my legacy bank I sell pretty everything or break them down for legendary embers. I do keep any good amplifiers though.

JediQuaker
09.19.2020 , 07:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
I'm worse than that - I keep a 304 piece of armor that has one slot 306 in the event that I might pull that piece apart to make use of it. I'm not even someone who really min/max's gear!! - I think I'm going to have to learn to let go of stuff!!
It's okay to keep that 304 piece with the 306 mod. Just remember that you can also use that piece to store other 306 mods (by replacing the crap mods that are on it already).
You can save a lot of inventory space by storing your good mods on armor pieces. Yes, it costs a few credits to remove the mods later, but credits are easy to come by.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

JediQuaker
09.19.2020 , 07:39 AM | #13
I bet your house is as neat as a pin - I'm going to think of you when I next go to keep an item and ask myself do I really want it ( In real life too I think!) Thanks!
You bet wrong. 😂
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Sundown
09.19.2020 , 11:03 PM | #14
I know this answer will depend on many factors, however I find myself swimming in 306 mods, armor pieces etc. How much should I keep?....how are you guys managing your 306 gear haul.
Many have already replied and I basically do the same (one set of 306 for all first, then expanding on that for set bonus sets).

Right now I only collect the unlettered 306 any any item with a gold amplifier. Those I send to dedicated alts who build and keep the crafting and collecting sets.

The rest I either sell or scrap.

Still: my legacy bank is completely filled up, which is why I needed to spread out to different alts (for example I also collected all armor sets from H2-boxes once).