CM Charter Customization Suggestions:

SithariValon

Didn't see an official post for character customization just a bunch of different posts asking for different things. I wanted to consolidate the ideas I saw into one thread:

HAIRSTYLES and BEARDS: (these don't have to be exact but something similar would be grand)

• Jace Malcolm hair and stubble
  • Lana Beniko hair (pre and post KotFE)
  • Koth Vortena beard
  • Senya Tirall hair
  • Vaylin Tirall hair
  • Theron Shan hair
  • Satele Shan hair (pre and post KotFE)
  • One that's a mix of Overseer Tremel and Thexan from the trailer (basically a buzzcut but not cut down as much as Arcann's)

EYE COLORS: (these should be added to all races except for the Cathar and the Imperial Zabraks)

• Darth Malgus/ Darth Zash eyes (Honestly if a Dark Side Level 6 were introduced adding these I wouldn't mind)
  • Vaylin Tirall/ Lana Beniko eyes (These are my personal favorite and would love to see these added more than Malgus eyes)
  • Senya Tirall eyes (I know there are a lot of blues already but I rather like the detail on these)
  • Arcann/ Valkorion eyes (Again if there were an update to the DS/LS system these could be a new level)
  • The Human Yellow Eyes added to the other races (namely Twi'lek & Togruta)

SPECIES:

• Zeltron
  • Kaleesh
  • Arkanian Offshoots
  • Dathomiri
  • Pantoran
  • Nagai

TATTOOS,JEWELRY,SKIN TONES, ETC:

• Zabrak More Tattoos Pack
  • Sith More Jewelry Pack
  • Jewelry for other species
  • Tattoos for other species
  • Fix the Legacy Imperial Zabraks so that all the skin tones are available and it doesn't have duplicates on the Pub side
  • Add a pale yellow skin to the Zabraks

DARK SIDE CUSTOMIZATION:

This is just an idea but I think a DS Menu that could be pulled up from the character menu and maybe adding a few more levels would be awesome. For example you are Dark level 5, therefore you may select to have pale skin, visible veins, darkened sockets/mouth, and lastly one of numerous eye colors (original Orange, Valkorion Orange, Red, or Malgus) and each DS level will unlock more options for you to change.

These are all mostly things I would like to see added to the CM come KotET.

Wow, these are a ton of great ideas!

I'm especially in love with you mentioning fixing the Imperial Zabrak skin tone bug, as I've been trying to get that pale color skin on a non-Sith Imperial Zabrak for years now and it's still not fixed. Fixing that skin tone issue + adding more tattoos for both Zabrak types would be awesome. Maybe even some tattoo hybrid styles available to both, and more hair?

The ability to pick and choose DS corruption features would be awesome too.

And I'm all for adding new hair and eye styles.