Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Traitor Amongst the Chiss - Lets Drive a Bus Through this Story Arc :D

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
A Traitor Amongst the Chiss - Lets Drive a Bus Through this Story Arc :D

Asmodesu
12.04.2017 , 04:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
Spoiler
Just in case you hadn't figured it out yet and actually wanted it back, you can get his outfit back by opening 'N' , select Theron in the companion List (he's in Main Characters for me) and top right corner is "reclaim inventory items" tiny button. That's how you get that 40mil outfit back to sue on another companion or w/e. It may make him wear underpants in the base glitch thing but meh, at least you have the clothing back!

This method can be used for any companion I know of that had items equipped and got killed/ran off/hasn't returned yet etc.
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

SteveTheCynic
12.04.2017 , 05:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
This method can be used for any companion I know of that had items equipped and got killed/ran off/hasn't returned yet etc.
It also works on Lana during the weird moments around the Copero FP's solo-not-story-mission thing when Lana is removed from the summonable companion list, and goes to abide with the big ol' list of deads and fleds.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Dracofish
12.04.2017 , 06:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
Just in case you hadn't figured it out yet and actually wanted it back, you can get his outfit back by opening 'N' , select Theron in the companion List (he's in Main Characters for me) and top right corner is "reclaim inventory items" tiny button. That's how you get that 40mil outfit back to sue on another companion or w/e. It may make him wear underpants in the base glitch thing but meh, at least you have the clothing back!

Thanks for the info!

But another problem is that the outfit is still bound to that character, and there's nobody else I'm interested in giving it to other than Theron. I'm still convinced he's coming back though, so hopefully he'll come back with it!
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

casirabit
12.04.2017 , 08:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
Thanks for the info!

But another problem is that the outfit is still bound to that character, and there's nobody else I'm interested in giving it to other than Theron. I'm still convinced he's coming back though, so hopefully he'll come back with it!
Normally those outfits on the companions are not bound to the companion but to your character. You could even wear it if you wanted to.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Dracofish
12.04.2017 , 09:56 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Normally those outfits on the companions are not bound to the companion but to your character. You could even wear it if you wanted to.
Oh no, I mean I couldn't mail it to another one of my characters to put on a different Theron. Since it's bound to that character.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Jatello
12.04.2017 , 03:01 PM | #16
Well I'm really glad this thread has sparked some debate.
Spoiler

So I maintain - plot holes, poor writing, laziness. But each to their own opinion and besides debate is fun
Keep the debate coming guys.

If they do bring Theron back though, I REALLY hope they give you the choice to kill him. Nothing would stop me from swinging the lightsaber even though my toon is pure angelic lightside. I've hated the Theron character ever since it was introduced. Gimmie my old companions back!!!

I see no one argued the point about the corny dialogue and superhero landing though

Paulsutherland
12.04.2017 , 03:27 PM | #17
Spoiler

You're kidding right? Go and count the Alliance ships vs however many Vaylin had.

Dracofish
12.04.2017 , 03:39 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Jatello View Post
Well I'm really glad this thread has sparked some debate.
Spoiler

So I maintain - plot holes, poor writing, laziness. But each to their own opinion and besides debate is fun
Keep the debate coming guys.

If they do bring Theron back though, I REALLY hope they give you the choice to kill him. Nothing would stop me from swinging the lightsaber even though my toon is pure angelic lightside. I've hated the Theron character ever since it was introduced. Gimmie my old companions back!!!

I see no one argued the point about the corny dialogue and superhero landing though
Even though I think we *should* get one, to appease folks who would use it, because yes, Theron is indeed being a turd here, even if he thinks he's doing right by the Alliance, I don't think we'll see one. Because, if we do, all further story will exclude Theron...and anybody who could previously be killed...which is literally everybody but Lana. So that would wipe out all f/m and m/m love interests with any sort of story involvement. I don't see that happening, or perhaps I should say that I hope BioWare isn't that stupid.

IF they do introduce a kill option for Theron, then by all rights, they *should* also exclude Lana from any further story involvement...to keep things even. Again, this is purely from a "fairness" standpoint. So please, don't turn this into a ZOMG YOU HATES THE LANA! argument. Because that's so not it at all. I like her. I have characters with her. I'm just talking about fairness in the realm of players and pairings...and it would be a gigantic mistake for BW to take away any and all story-based romance content from f/m and m/m players. Like a huge monetary mistake, because they'd lose boku subscribers over it. And no, BUT YOU'RE GETTING ARCANN!!! doesn't count. Because Arcann can be dead. So all of his romance content is going to be completely independent of the story.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

Seireeni
12.04.2017 , 04:01 PM | #19
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Where does it say that the PC is a tactical genius? I'd go as far as say that, apart from you choosing to RP your character as a tactical genius, there's nothing even pointing towards that. None of the player characters get to where they are due to superior military tactics.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

Swingkittie
12.04.2017 , 04:30 PM | #20
I think there could have been a better way to chase after Theron than him getting away again. It just makes the Alliance Commander look like a fool...

But I really want to know why Syndic Zenta is a freaking giant Chiss???? I just found this too funny. It made me think of how large the bosses looked in WoW compared to the players.

https://imgur.com/QQ88MUQ
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!