New titles not active in Onslaught?

HoloTweed

I was looking forward to changing my smuggler from "Captain" to "Commodore," but I don't see the title available. For that matter, I don't see "Keeper" for my operative or "Battlemaster Jedi" for my... well, my Jedi.

Why would they make a point of saying "yep, if you rejoin you'll get this rank" and then not let us display it?

I was looking forward to changing my smuggler from "Captain" to "Commodore," but I don't see the title available. For that matter, I don't see "Keeper" for my operative or "Battlemaster Jedi" for my... well, my Jedi.

Why would they make a point of saying "yep, if you rejoin you'll get this rank" and then not let us display it?

/me shows off "Colonel" on a post-Onslaught Trooper...

Sorry. Colonel is gained somewhere in KotFE Chapter XI, so it doesn't count anyway for this discussion.

That does look like a fairly meaty oversight on their part.

"Jedi Battlemaster" is the title given to Jedi Knights at the end of Shadow of Revan (after you finish the Revan fight on Yavin).

Agh. This character skipped that and leveled up outside of story (although he did get the Kira romance first). I would think that even with the title missing from the original time it was bestowed that the game should include it now as a second chance. Besides, that wouldn't explain the missing "Commodore" or "Keeper" among others.

Agh. This character skipped that and leveled up outside of story (although he did get the Kira romance first). I would think that even with the title missing from the original time it was bestowed that the game should include it now as a second chance. Besides, that wouldn't explain the missing "Commodore" or "Keeper" among others.

I agree with you on both counts, and it would also fix up the remaining Troopers who got bugged out in KotFE/XI and didn't actually receive the title...

I jumped a trooper past KOTFE and KOTET so didn't get Colonel title but is called Colonel in Onslaught dialogue.

Sith Inquisitor that skipped everything so did not get Darth title, did get referred to as Darth Imperious by the Empress in Onslaight but Darth Nox by Rivix. Inquisitor is darkside so Nox is correct.

I jumped a trooper past KOTFE and KOTET so didn't get Colonel title but is called Colonel in Onslaught dialogue.

Sith Inquisitor that skipped everything so did not get Darth title, did get referred to as Darth Imperious by the Empress in Onslaight but Darth Nox by Rivix. Inquisitor is darkside so Nox is correct.

No. Nox is wrong because the skipped-story in-dialogue title is Imperius. Well, it's Imperius everywhere else, anyway.

Imperious is light side. Nox is darkside.

Correct, but if you skip the end of the class story, the game marks you as Imperius regardless. (An insta60 Inquisitor starts at the beginning of KotFE, and has no alignment points at all, so should logically be Darth Occlus. Captain Fora greets that Inq as "Darth Imperius".)