Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the server first, I was hasty about the post soon after the kill.

We will withdraw our server first claim, but the friendly contest between the guilds hasn't reached its end, yet.

Oh of course not, this race should last a while. And like all races, its mostly about the journey and pushing hard to get to the end the best way you know how. We are all skilled raiders and I have no doubt we will all see the end of NiM Kephess in EC.

Doomed Lemmings has downed Colonel Vorgath in 8man EC Nightmare. Server First Pics!!!*

We are also declaring Server First on Kephess 8man EC Nightmare!

*=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

**=For all those crazy crazy people who demand unedited screenshots with time stamps etc, Here are a bunch, taken from different perspectives. Showing Now In Full Stereoscopic 3D!! Lot, Moon, Rapa, Tenebris-Domina.***

***= ( Note, Lot and Moon are 16 hours ahead of PST, Rapa is on MST, etc etc. The actual down time is 1:27:40AM, 11/17/2012... god I feel so lame writing this... :( ).

****= This server first meaning we were the first guild to Attempt Kephess on Nightmare, not that we downed it :p. The video can be seen in all it's glory above.

*****=special thanks to Gunsmoke, who helped out with the grind for hours and hours, but had to go before we actually got it down

Edited by DuelRich