Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hail Keith

Going
05.12.2019 , 06:54 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or what??
hmm. nah it's not sarcasm, but i'm not going to start a debate with you over it because I already know we're on two different wave lengths.
Not Null
Godlovesugly
Fahc

Going
05.12.2019 , 06:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Wut...?

Keith came around 5.2, and while the command system improved under his rein, he is also the one responsible for the current Ossus grind. Under him we have gone a few steps forwards and then several steps backwards.

So no... puts glass on table.

6.0 is the final shot for me.
The current grind is way easier than the 5.0+ grind. So to me, him being responsible for it is a good thing. It's a bandage for the command crate, and although it's not perfect....it did the job.
He also brought back more group oriented play, and focused more on core mmo updates.
Not Null
Godlovesugly
Fahc

TrixxieTriss
05.12.2019 , 07:07 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Going View Post
hmm. nah it's not sarcasm, but i'm not going to start a debate with you over it because I already know we're on two different wave lengths.
Yep, no problem. Good luck with the thread

Going
05.12.2019 , 07:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Yep, no problem. Good luck with the thread
aye the purpose of the thread was to give a shoutout to keith. mission accomplished.
Not Null
Godlovesugly
Fahc

Seterade
05.12.2019 , 07:19 PM | #15
I will guarantee one thing before I stop playing playing forever. If 6.0 comes and keith brings either gearless bolster or expertise back, I will bump this topic to front page with Hail Keith.

Lundorff
05.13.2019 , 12:15 AM | #16
The current grind is way easier than the 5.0+ grind. So to me, him being responsible for it is a good thing. It's a bandage for the command crate, and although it's not perfect....it did the job.
He also brought back more group oriented play, and focused more on core mmo updates.
To each their own I guess. To me it is the single worst gearing in this game so far. I don't even have one 258 set of gear. I would gladly revert back to 5.9. Meh.

JattaGin
05.13.2019 , 12:45 AM | #17
What job did it do exactly?

We must play a different game.

I stopped doing Ossus in January as I simply couldn't force myself anymore to go there just one more time. Are you saying that you are still running the Ossus stuff 5 months later and think that this is enjoyable?

I agree that Keith brought back more group oriented play. And the small percentage of gamers that focus on group play surely enjoy it. I just wonder why for example it takes hours to assemble an OPs group on the fleet. And the complaints about no one wanting to do the Queen VM are contradicting your claim as well. Not to mention the vast amount of groups playing the Gods OP. I mean, that's content everyone loves and it only took them 2 years to get it done. /slowclap

The Command system, after the tweaks, was better in every way than what we have now.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

merovejec
05.13.2019 , 01:12 AM | #18
Just saying, he's been a 10/10 producer since he boarded.
Yup, I said it before and I will say it again, he is the best thing to hit this game since launch!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

Lhancelot
05.13.2019 , 06:12 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
set wz bolster to 1 tier above nim gear and make set bonuses the only deciding factor. in this case this tactical items would only serve to make cllasses unique and fun. like the skill trees did
Right. if they don't want to add a easy gear set to grind fast through for PVP, then they can adjust bolster to make it so WZs and PVP are still about skill and not gears. This to me seems the easiest way to manage this issue.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

Going
05.13.2019 , 06:44 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
What job did it do exactly?

We must play a different game.

I stopped doing Ossus in January as I simply couldn't force myself anymore to go there just one more time. Are you saying that you are still running the Ossus stuff 5 months later and think that this is enjoyable?

I agree that Keith brought back more group oriented play. And the small percentage of gamers that focus on group play surely enjoy it. I just wonder why for example it takes hours to assemble an OPs group on the fleet. And the complaints about no one wanting to do the Queen VM are contradicting your claim as well. Not to mention the vast amount of groups playing the Gods OP. I mean, that's content everyone loves and it only took them 2 years to get it done. /slowclap

The Command system, after the tweaks, was better in every way than what we have now.
You hail the rng, I hail the Keith...
Not Null
Godlovesugly
Fahc