Brontes Wings

Well it will be possible in 5.0 too with the buffed NiM crystals :D

If they dont remove NiM mode and if there are any ppl left to be able to complete NiMs

i have news for you, there wont be. instead you can have fun doing nim chapters.(ohh yes. that is true, right from beta test NIM CHAPTERS HYPE)

Are there any Rep side guilds left offering this item? I am on an european server but since the restrictions on server transfer were changend this no longer hinders me. Or is the item Bind on equip/bind on legacy? if that would be the case I could do it on impside. Edited by Drake_Averrod

Are there any Rep side guilds left offering this item? I am on an european server but since the restrictions on server transfer were changend this no longer hinders me. Or is the item Bind on equip/bind on legacy? if that would be the case I could do it on impside.

It's BoP. Good luck with your search.

Are there any Rep side guilds left offering this item? I am on an european server but since the restrictions on server transfer were changend this no longer hinders me. Or is the item Bind on equip/bind on legacy? if that would be the case I could do it on impside.

If you can transfer to US then look at page 1! The guild <its Lit> is selling them once per week in US (they are what is left of the raiding guilds). Also, yeah there are guilds here that can do it, they just dont wanna bother, mainly on the T3M4 german server.

However, all guilds stopped their sales to await the October 7 annoucement, after that they will see if they continue or not. I put some friends together and we are doing a run on monday, but thats an exception. So the only thing you have left is to beg the raiding community that is still in game :cool:

Edited by nepochop