Travi Pott on Ord Mantell

When the Heroic quest givers were returned to the game (after being removed for some reason), I noticed that Travi Pott on Ord Mantell was not in her usual spot. The Heroic terminal states I can speak to her to accept the mission but she simply is not in her usual spot near Savrip Island. Has she been moved elsewhere as some of the others were or has she simply not been reinstated for some reason?

The Republic finally sent someone to pick the poor girl up. She had been there keeping her head down and waiting for a pick-up for almost four years, and they finally took her away.

Almost 5 years.

I can only imagine what being stuck in a warzone for 5 years is like, the longest I've been been stuck was Denova for 30 minutes;)

Yeah this was one of the things that bugged me when I returned to this game after 2+ years break. WHERE IS THE GIRL who claimed to have lost her toe!?!? (cmiiw lol)

I remember her so much cause she's standing near a tent on a cliff that overlooks Savrip Island, it's kind nice view. :D

She is still not around ?

And why was that reappearance of the quest-givers not mentioned in the Patch Notes ?

(a) Correct.

(b) Because it didn't happen like that. When 4.0 came out, *some* of the H2 mission givers were kept and some were removed (including Travi Pott). I have a vague recollection of one of the patches along the way restoring a few of them, but Travi Pott wasn't among them.