{Ajunta Pall RP} - Picture Thread!!

Dairen

So the game itself has a picture thread in the forums for everyone to post their pictures of themselves. The idea about this is so everyone can get to know each other and see who's actually behind each character!

So after our meeting today i decided it would be cool to do a specific Ajunta Pall RP server picture thread. Seeing as we exchanged contact info, a picture wont hurt!!! SO! I'll start....here I am

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/310554_2199742749908_1137450263_32134393_299514215_n.jpg

This was right before my brothers wedding. GROOMSMAN SWAG!!

PSh, come on Groomsman swag ftw!

Dont worry i plan on hosting weekly Rp meeting!! So keep an eye out! Don't forget to check out both the Ajunta Pall Rp Communication thread, and Forum thread.

Btw, dont take this weirdly but damn your pretty. Your dog is too on that note haha.

PSh, come on Groomsman swag ftw!

Dont worry i plan on hosting weekly Rp meeting!! So keep an eye out! Don't forget to check out both the Ajunta Pall Rp Communication thread, and Forum thread.

Btw, dont take this weirdly but damn your pretty. Your dog is too on that note haha.

Edited my previous comment, didn't realize I typed 'groomswag'!

And why thank you for the compliment! Although the dog doesn't care - she already knows she's gorgeous.