Quick question

khayyinx

There are many Force-sensitive engineers. Corran Horn made his lightsaber out of spare parts. I do believe so, I'll have to check on that. Luke Skywalker was a skilled engineer as well. Those are the ones I can name off the top of my head. I'll add more later.

Yeah, luke also made his own lightsaber i wonder how much engineering knowledge is necessary to do it. Was sidious and kyle katarn godd at it? I didn't find information about this...

Building a lightsaber takes time. Doing it once can make the process easier, but the first time requires time and study of the inner workings of the Lightsaber. One wrong placement can lead to "disastrous" results. It takes some good knowledge of the Lightsabers inner workings.

Building a lightsaber takes time. Doing it once can make the process easier, but the first time requires time and study of the inner workings of the Lightsaber. One wrong placement can lead to "disastrous" results. It takes some good knowledge of the Lightsabers inner workings.

Unless your JAden Korr who just sort of did it..... through inate force knowing thingimy stuff....

Jaina Solo is great at building things. What would you expect from the Daughter of Han Solo?;)

I would expect nothing less. Han's a great mechanic. How do you think the Falcon is still flying around. By the time of FOTJ, it's probably out dated by quite a few years.

Completely forgot about that! :mad:

At least he managed to keep the ship in shape. :)

Oh yes...technology never changes, I guess thats why the Z-95 Headhunter was never surpassed by the X-wing....or the Naboo N-1 didn't become an out-dated post Clone-Wars era....

Oh wait they were!

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Oh yes...technology never changes, I guess thats why the Z-95 Headhunter was never surpassed by the X-wing....or the Naboo N-1 didn't become an out-dated post Clone-Wars era....

Oh wait they were!

Yeah, I know. Technology advances, but the general design of ships and weapons and such doesn't I guess. Seeing as how the ISD was one of the most powerful Capital Ships ever built.

I never understood why people say the tech doesn't change. You can clearly see the change. :confused:

Edited by Aurbere