Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About time for a 50% off sale on Collections unlocks (replicating)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
About time for a 50% off sale on Collections unlocks (replicating)

Willjb
11.12.2018 , 07:47 PM | #1
It has been a long while and some of us are waiting on a 50% off Collections unlocks, for replicating items account-wide, as it used to be less expensive.

SteveTheCynic
11.13.2018 , 03:19 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
It has been a long while and some of us are waiting on a 50% off Collections unlocks, for replicating items account-wide, as it used to be less expensive.
L-E-S-S is a strange way to spell "more".

Back in the day, Collections unlocks were (a) less convenient(1) and (b) more expensive (or at least not universally less expensive)(2) than today.

(1) You *had* to be on a character who had not yet unlocked the item. There was no way to unlock-for-character (by binding the item) then immediately unlock-for-account.

(2) My very first unlock was an Aratech Rose that I got when it was on sale way back in 2014 or so. It cost 500 CCs to unlock. Today it would be less than that, I think 400.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Nightblazer
11.13.2018 , 04:18 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Willjb View Post
They usually have the same once or twice a year. Last one was in March I believe. Should be having one hopefully soon.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Xina_LA
11.13.2018 , 01:26 PM | #4
I hope we'll get a 50% off collection unlock for Life Day and/or the anniversary.
What a great gift that would be!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Damask_Rose
11.13.2018 , 09:14 PM | #5
If they are consistent with other years it will be on Black Friday, which this year is Nov. 23.

Xina_LA
11.16.2018 , 08:37 AM | #6
I must have missed this last year. Hopefully unlocks will be on sale again and hopefully much more.
I'd love to buy some CC for myself and friends for Christmas!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--