Scheduled Maintenance: April 24th, 2013 [Servers Available]

AmberGreen

You do realize you can make them really big now right?

With that in mind, being able to make them really big AND adding a numerical count would be AWESOME!!! But mostly I would settle for letting me stop displaying debuffs on enemies that are not my own. You get two or three PTs AND everyone else and I quickly lose track of which Incendiary Missile is mine.

plasma grenade DoT, incendiary round DoT, cauterize DoT etc...

they all have pretty much identical appearance, indistinguishable unless u hover over them. doesnt even need to be multiple of the same class to become troublesome tbh...

i, personally, would love to be able to disable debuffs displaying on target that dont originate from me.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really failed to comprehend what the issue was, didn't you?

Or what?

IMO, it was the right decision to delay the patch until this could be fixed.

so let me get this right they delayed the patch because the cd timer wasnt working yet released 2.0 with broken bolster and various other bugs bugs that i know i reported ??

so let me get this right they delayed the patch because the cd timer wasnt working yet released 2.0 with broken bolster and various other bugs bugs that i know i reported ??

Are you saying it's better for them to release a buggy patch because they've done so before?

So whoever made this decision doesnt have enough backbone to even defend the decision to nerf space combat again, even if it is by proxy (message conveyed though the community managers)

I find it frustrating that the community managers do their best to relay info on bolster changes and accidental minor nerfs to pvp vendors, but when it comes to space combat there is zero feedback...

It feels like pure discrimination to the type of players, PvP vs PvE...

Ex.

- Repair cost increase hits only PvE

- Commendation caps hit only PvE

- Space combat nerfs hit...only PvE

Also Space Combat has seen so many nerfs over the last few months.

- Reduction of credit rewards

- No hotfix for critical bugs

- Removal of credit rewards

- Increase in travel costs to start the space missions

- Removal of grade 7 parts from classic vendors

- No new 50+ content on the fleet vendor

- Removal of 2 Elite comms to be replaced by 1(2?) Basic comm

What is next, removing it altogether?

• 3 weeks later...